Chapter 11

I'm currently getting ready for Dans funeral I really don't want to go but I guess I kinda have to. I'm wearing a long sleeved black dress that stops just before my knees and it isn't too tight I'm also wearing a pair of black heels I've left my hair down and I put on my silver necklace, I'm not wearing much makeup just some conceler to hide some bruises and some mascara and lipgloss. I grabbed my phone and bag of clothes then made my way downstairs. Since it's so far away and we are gonna be there for a while we are going to be staying in a hotel for the night.

"You ready" Nick asked as I entered the living room where all my brothers were they were all wearing black suits they looked very handsome.

"Yeah I guess" I replied.

"It's gonna be fine we're all gonna be here for you" Cole said placing his hands on my shoulders from behind.

"I know" I said.

"Let's get going then" Nick said and we all headed out to the eight seater car. We put are bags in the back and climbed in, I sat at the very back row inbetween the twins whilst Cole, Caleb and Ace sat in the middle row and Nick and Blake sat in the front. Blake started to drive we were gonna be in here for a while just great!

It's been about an hour and a half and I do bored I had my head resting on Xaviers right shoulder I wanted to sleep but my mind just wouldn't let me. "Hey Bri I almost forgot since you never really got the chance to say goodbye to anyone I thought we could go visit your old school if you want we don't have to of course" Nick paid from the front of the car.

I shot my head up and replied "seriously? Yeah that would be great." I can surprise Tyler and Jen.

"Okay we can either go today after the funeral ir tomorrow it's your choice" Nick said.

"Can we got today please" I said asked.

"Of course" he replied.

"Thankyou" I said and laid my head back on Xaviers shoulder it was freezing I wish I didn't have to wear a dress the material is too thin making me shiver slightly, I crossed my arms over my chest trying to keep myself warm.

"Here" Xander said as he placed his suit jacket over me like a blanket.

"Thanks" I said to him with a small smile.

"Don't mention it" he replied resting his head and the window. As I finally managed to fall asleep.

____________________________________

I was awoken by so by a loud bang scaring the crap out of me I shot up with a gasp "shit" I looked around to see I was in the car.

"Hey it's okay it was just Blake shutting the car door we're here now" Xavier said.

"Oh okay" I replied and climbed out of the car as Xander held the door for me and Xavier followed after.

"You gonna be okay" Ace asked coming to stand next to me as we stood in the car park waiting for Nick to finish up a phone call.

"Yeah I'll be fine" I replied as he gave me a side hug and placed a kiss on my head.

"Right let's go" Nick said and we made are way inside. The room was filled with quite a few people however I didn't recognise any of them I have met some of Dans family but he didn't really have anyone he never stayed in contact with them.

"Bri is that you" I heard a familiar voice.

I turned to see Matthew, Dans brother I met him a couple of times and he seemed fairly nice nothing like Dan. "Matthew hi."

"It's lovely to see you again it's been a long time" he said with a smile.

"Yeah it has how is Stacey?" I asked Stacey is his wife she's a very nice woman she was always friendly.