Chapter 24

The next day she wasn't feeling any better but she really needed to go to the studio to reherse for her nationals solo.

Xander was still asleep so she got up and did her morning routine changing into black leggings and long sleeved black top to his her bruises whilst dancing.

When she came back out of the bathroom Xander was already gone so she made her way downstairs.

"Morning sweetheart how are you feeling?" Cole asked as I sat down.

"Better am I able to go to the studio today?" I questioned looking at Nick.

"I don't know it's probably not the best idea" he said.

"Please I really need to practice and if I don't reherse the group or duet piece I won't be able to take part in them" I said trying to persuade him.

"Fine but we're coming with you, we wanna see you dance and if you feel sick again we are bringing you straight home okay" Nick said.

"Okay" I smiled at him and we all ate are breakfast.

I got in the car with Nick, Cole and Ace whilst the twins and Caleb got into Blake's car.

Nick started driving and we were at the studio in about an hour and a half.

"Okay so I'm gonna reherse my solo in studio four so you guys can go to the cafe until it's time for group reversals I don't want you seeing my solo yet" I said to my brothers as we walked in.

"Okay that's fine we'll see you in a bit" Nick said kissing the top of my head.

I practiced for a while and I was feeling okay I was pretty confident with it since I had been practicing this solo for a year.

I left the studio and met my brothers at the cafe I had a thirty minute break until it was time to go to the main stage to practice my small group and duet.

"Hey guys" I smiled.

"Hey princess how'd it go?" Cole asked as I took a seat at the table.

"Better than I thought" I said.

"What do you mean?" Caleb asked.

"Well it's been a really long time since I've practiced it but I got it all the way through first try so I'm pretty confident with it" I smiled.

"That's good, I'll get you a drink" Caleb replied.

He came back and handed me a cold lemonade.

"Thanks" I said and began drinking it when all of a sudden I was crushed into a hug from behind.

"Ah hey who-" I was cut of when I turned to see Jen.

"Jen your here" I said standing up to hug her.

"Of course I am have you rehearsed your solo yet?" She asked.

"Yeah it went good come sit with us" I said pulling her to sit at our round table.

"I have news" she grinned looking very excited.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Me and you are doing a duet it's a bonus round you know one of those mini extras" she said.

"Seriously that's awesome...wait crap that means I've got even more cheorgraphy to learn" I groaned and rubbed my face with my hand.

"No it's freestyle we won't hear the music until we are on stage at the competition but it will be hip hop so later we can practice" Jen said.

"Yeah that sounds okay but I haven't done hip hop in a while" I said unsure of whether I could pull it off.

"Bri you are the best freestyler I know you'll be fine jeez you have no self confidence" she said shaking her head.