Chapter 26

Let's dedicate this two chapters to our very own Isaac Rivers haha Enjoy guys :)

The plan was in session

I was trying to act normal whilst walking to the library with Isaac. We were going to wait for tonight to move with the plan but Isaac made us realize how risky that was especially with Emma not being in her suite. Xavier would have noticed that something was up.

We tried to wander these halls, acting like our normal selves. The guards only ever stood at the front gates of the hallway to the library.

We wandered these halls together like little kids; innocent. Kids that didn't know the wrongs of the world yet and only the purity of it. That's how I was imagining this as I was trying super hard not to be nervous and not add any suspicion to Isaac and me.

The space around us felt clogged with a strange feeling. One of fear but also of a possible victory. I know I've done shit like this a whole lot to feel comfortable with it however, it felt different.

"You're being weird, Millie," Isaac tells me as he looks down at me from the corner of his precious greens, priceless emerald eyes.

I had seen green eyes before (just like with Aria) but his eyes were unique. His eyes were full of hurt but the green lit the life within them. It wasn't just the colour of his eyes, it was the depth inside that made them haunting. You'd be lucky to get a glimpse of them. You'd be lucky if he let you see him in that light. It seemed he knew his eyes told people things that he would never and could never tell them himself.