Chapter Four

I walked out of my room looking and feeling fabulous. I was dressed in black high wasted Adidas pants and a matching red cropped sweatshirt. I completed the look with a small black backpack and black Adidas sneakers. The look was casual enough for the day I had planned for me and David and classy enough that I looked like I put an effort in getting dressed. My hair was in a messy but cute pony tail and I had the faintest of make up on. Just some eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

"Where are you going?" George asked as soon as he saw me.

"Out." I replied nonchalantly.

"Out where?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me inquisitively.

"Can you for once just let me go out and have fun?" I asked.

"No because it's my job to keep you safe and second you never go out." He replied. "So I ask again. Where are you going?"

I groaned out loud tempted to slap my forehead in despair but I held myself back.

"David is picking me up in a while and we are going out." I explained quickly.

"Who is David?" He asked.

"The guy from the club the other night. And don't ask anymore questions because I don't have answers . I'll only ask you to please give me this time with him without you hovering over me. David is more than capable of taking care of me so please don't go all bodyguard mode now." I pleaded.

George gave me a once over before he looked lost in thought for a while, probably thinking about what to do about the situation.

"Okay. Just keep your phone on at all times and make sure you update me every half hour." He demanded.

"One hour updates George." I replied.

"My offer is non negotiable take it or leave it." He said.

"Fine. Why did you accept so easily anyway? I was ready to grovel. What are you up to George? " I said getting suspicious.

"Nothing. You are a grown woman capable of taking care of herself so why would I stop you from going out all on your own." He replied too quickly for my liking.

He was definitely hiding something. Before I could ask him any more questions there was a knock at the door. I still wanted to know what George had up his sleeve but whoever was knocking was pretty insistent. I ignored that voice inside my head telling me that George was planning something and went to get the door.

On opening it I was met with a disheveled but very good looking David. He was dressed in dark rugged jeans, a black T-shirt and black yeezys. He completed the look with a red flannel. He looked hot, I liked the street look. He gave me a once over as if looking for something. When he didn't find it his face changed emotions quickly from surprise to shock then anger before he turned around to leave. He had realized that I lied to him. I had already messed up and I needed to explain myself.

"David wait." I shouted as ran after him along the corridor that led to the stairs.

He ignored me and I ran faster and stood in front of him, my hands on his chest. Man the guy walked fast. I was already out of breath yet I had only ran a few metres. He was also very muscular considering how my hands felt on his chest. I knew he was strong enough to push me away but the fact that he allowed me to stop him meant I still had a chance to explain myself to him.

"Please wait and let me explain." I pleaded when I stopped breathing heavy.

"You tricked me. Is this some game to you rich girl? Playing with people's minds by pretending to be sick. This is real life Anisha, you don't joke with illness like you just did. What is wrong with you?" He shouted making me tear up.