Chapter Twenty Nine

"I can't believe we've been here four days doing nothing and have never gone to the pool."David exclaimed next to me as he pulled on his swimming trunks.

"It's because everytime you ask then see me in my bikini we end up doing our own kind of swimming behind closed doors."I said pulling on a one piece black bikini as he chuckled.

David had ripped a pair of my one pieces and I wasn't risking that today.

"You're the one at fault." He jabbed.

"Me? How?" I asked.

"For looking irresistible in a bikini."He said licking his lips eyeing me up and down.

"Stop looking at me it's not going to happen and you've seen me in my underwear but you never react that same way." I admonished.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked taking predatory steps towards me.

"David I'm serious stop it. I'm sore." I whined.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him.

"There's so many ways we can do what I have in mind without making you any more sore." He said kissing my neck and I turned putty in his arms.

Looks like we weren't going to the pool after all. The man was insatiable but I liked it.

"You'll get us kicked out."I breathed giving in as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"No I won't."He replied before smashing my lips on mine and kissing the breath out of me.

I curled myself like a snake around him and I was a goner. Everything with David was perfect and I wish we could live in our own bubble forever. Too bad there was a world outside the doors we lived in and it wasn't always kind. We would make it through though because I believed in us.

Three hours later I stirred awake after being woken up by a phone ringing somewhere in the room. David was lying naked next to me his arm thrown securely over my waist as his face was nuzzled into my neck. He was right about exploring new things, we had done a lot of exploring alright.

My phone started ringing again and I felt around and until I grabbed it from the nightstand. I looked at the screen through blurry eyes and received it placing it on my ear.

"Nisha." My mom's crying voice came through the phone making me sit upright.

My sudden movement made David stir awake.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked getting panicked as I tossed the sheets off me and got out of bed stark naked.

I was already freaking out and I didn't even know what was wrong.

"Babe what is it?"David asked groggily as he sat up too on bed.

He looked good it was not time to concentrate on that. My sobbing mother on the other side of the phone call was more disturbing.

I shrugged because I didn't know what was wrong either.

"The boys. The boys are in the hospital." She choked out falling into another fit if tears.

My mom rarely cried so hearing her on the verge of a breakdown was breaking my heart.

"Mom what happened to Ken and Caleb?" I asked my voice raising an octave higher.

"Car accident. Hospital." She wheezed.

"Okay mom send me the address and we'll be right there." I instructed.

I hang up before she could reply and walked into my closet to change with David right on my heels. I didn't care that I hadn't showered or that the smell of sex was still clinging to me. What mattered was my brothers. I didn't even know what state they were in.