Chapter Six

It was two weeks after my meeting with David and we texted and called all the time. We hadn't met in person again since then because I had been out of the country for a week and a half. I was on my way to the my grandpa's estate from the airport. I would have preferred to go to my place but I needed to be pampered after the long business trip. I had also missed my whole family. For once I wanted my mom to fuss over me because I knew I needed it.

My brother's could be a pain at times but they always made me smile. Caleb the eldest was eighteen and had just completed highschool. Ken was thirteen and in his first year of high school. We were super close and even though I wanted to strangle them half the time, I would do anything for them.

"We're here sweet cheeks." George announced.

I opened my eyes and looked outside. We were driving up the long driveway that led to the entrance. My dad had been an engineer and had designed the house for my grandparents as a thank you for when they allowed him to marry my mom.

It was a gorgeous two storey mansion that looked like those houses found only in magazines. I had lived there all my life so it's size had grown on me. The driveway was all tarmac adorned with trees and grass on both sides. It led up to the front of the house. George parked in front of the garage. We got out and I didn't bother with my bags because I knew someone would get them. I was too tired to lift anything anyway.

"Get some rest George. Go visit the girls and don't forget to give them my presents. I'll see you in a few days when we head back into the city." I instructed him as he walked me to the front door.

"You spoil them too much but thank you. Take care sweet cheeks. Text me anytime you want to escape." He offered whispering that last part making me laugh.

He gave me a short hug before I went inside. My mother was an interior designer so our house reflected class and perfection. It was actually how she met my dad. They worked on a project together and fell in love. It was quite sweet and romantic.

When you walked into the house, the first room was the living room with a white theme. Everything besides the carpet and TV was white. The soft carpet was black, same color as the TV set. On the right side of the living room was the games room that my brothers were obsessed with. It also doubled as a small house theatre. On the other side of the living room there was a state of the art kitchen and a formal dining room. There was a hallway next to the grand staircase that led to two bedrooms each with inbuilt bathrooms one of which my grandpa used since he hated stairs. There was also the laundry room at the far end and another door that led outside to the garden, pool and the staff quarters. Upstairs were seven bedrooms each with its own bathroom and a few had balconies like mine, my mom's and my brother's rooms of course.

I knew nobody was in at the moment with my my mother and grandpa at work and Ken at school. I didn't know where Caleb was but I knew he wasn't home. I decided to go into my room and take a shower before getting some much needed sleep. My room's theme was black, white and grey. There was a huge four poster bed that I was in love with, a plush grey carpet and floor to ceiling windows that opened up to the balcony. There were two doors one leading to a small walk in closet and the other to my bathroom. Without wasting time I stripped and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

Emerging twenty minutes later I found my suitcase at the foot of the bed. One of the maids must have dropped it off while I showered. My hair didn't need drying since it was braided into extra long makeba braids that reached my butt. I quickly dried myself before getting dressed. I wore a pair of black and white Nike shorts with a matching long sleeved crop top before diving into my bed falling asleep within minutes.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I woke up a few hours later to noise coming from the foot of my bed. I didn't even have to open my eyes to know it was my brothers going through my things to see what I'd brought them. I opened my eyes slowly before stretching and sitting up. My brothers still hadn't noticed that I was up. I cleared my throat and they both looked up at me with a stunned expressions like a deer caught in headlights.