New School, New Life

[Edited: July 22, 2022]

Y/N's POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Bee-*
   Groaning I sit up in bed and look over at the clock I'd just melted into a puddle

     I should just stop getting clock's, this happens every time.

"Fuck" I mumble getting up and going to my personal bathroom to take a short wake up shower.

    I sigh in bliss when the hot water runs over yesterday's aches and pains from my training session with Aizawa.

    Turning off the water and stepping out, I wrap up in a towel and step into my room only to have to doge being attacked by my dad's scarf.

"Really?!? I just got out of the fucking shower for chrissakes asshole!" I say while using one of the newer quirks I learned to morph my black and white towel into a loose white T-shirt and black leggings. 

   My dad just rolls his eyes, "I was just making sure you're aware of your surroundings y/n." He says while zipping his yellow sleeping bag back up

    "I don't have a choice living with you." I say while rolling my eyes.

    "You know you love me." He says laying on my floor cocooned in his yellow sleeping bag again.

   "Yeah, yeah. Are you hungry? We have 15 minutes before you have to drag me off to hell, I can make some breakfast." I say while using the morphing quirk I've learned to untangle my hair and turn it to a light shade of (f/c). I look back at my dad already who was already taking another nap on my floor.

    I sigh, pick him up, and carry him downstairs to the kitchen. I set him up in a chair and get to work making breakfast and packing our lunches.

    "Y/N you better not burn my bacon." Aizawa says peering at me with his forever tired eyes.

     "I know, I know." I say and set him and me up a plate with bacon and scrambled eggs and sit down across from him.

      "So, y/n, you ready for your first day at UA?" Dad says as I pick at my food, not wanting to eat much with my stomach such a bundle of nerves.

      "You mean hell 2.0?" I say looking at Aizawa.

       "It's not that bad, you'll live. We should get going, get your stuff and we'll head out.

He says getting out of his sleeping bag to clean up the dishes.

      I nod and do as he asks, heading up to my room to grab my stuff.

This is gonna suck so bad...