Internships

Y/n's POV

   "Y/N SWEETHEART WAKE UP!!!" I hear Mic shouting in my ear and I groan, I'd stopped buying clocks and my dad Mic decided to be my alarm.

    I get up and he tutters about my room, cleaning up my depressing mess of ben and jerry ice cream containers, pizza boxes, tissues, and my dirty clothes laying about my room.

      He throws open my blinds and I blink at the sudden light in my room.

     "Come on y/n, wasting your life away over a man is sooooo last year." He states matter of fact and I give him a tired smile.

       "You know me, I've never kept up with the times dad." I say with a weak attempt at humor, he laughs.

      "Come on, you'll be seeing the whole class before you depart and I will not let that boy know you were this heartbroken! It gives him too much control over you, now get up and use the face mask I put in your bathroom for you, don't worry I've woken you up two hours ahead of time so I can at least hide some of the damage you've done." I roll my eyes, my Dad Mic had always been the more feminine one.

     Getting up I do as he asks and get dressed.

     He tried to get me to wear something cute but I wasn't up for it, so I was wearing a f/c tank top, sports bra, and basketball shorts.

     "You're not seriously thinking of wearing that your first day!" He says horrified, I have to laugh.

      "No Dad, I'm going on a run after I eat, I've gotten flabby." I look at my one well toned stomach, it still was well-built but I could feel the extra weight.

     In truth I could just slim it myself but I liked to put for an effort on my body.

     Heading out of my house I happen to glance towards Bakugo's house and see him in the front yard.

     Turning I start my run in the other direction.

      I'd ignored his calls and texts not really wanting to hear any excuses.

    I'd also ignored all texts and calls from my very worried friends, I just wasn't up for trying to say I was okay when I wasn't.

     I wasn't depressed about the girl and her words of me being a villain, Hikari reassured me that I was still good, I was depressed because of what she said Bakugo believed.

     'Looked like you wanted to go with them...' Shaking my head I turn and start to run back to the house, I'm almost there when I run into something, correct that, someone.

    I let out a small 'oof' sound and bounce back, I look to see a very angry looking ash-blonde blocking my path and looking like he wasn't going to move very soon.

       "H-Hello Bakugo." I say trying to keep all emotion from my voice and failing miserably.

       "Y/n, I've been looking for you, and don't even think of trying to get away." He says his crimson eyes reading my thoughts.

      I stay silent and watch him carefully.

      "You haven't answered your phone, why?" He asks as if he didn't already know the fucking reason.

      "Been busy." Is all I reply, and he glares.

       "Too busy to talk to your boyfriend?" He grits out.

        My emotions boil and I glare eight back.

       "Don't try that bullshit Bakugo, if your my boyfriend you ain't really living up to the damn title! 'Looked like you wanted to go with them!' All I have to say to that is go screw yourself asshat." I say my voice tinged with hurt and filled with anger.