Training with a hot head

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

~Time skip~

Y/N's POV

"Hey shorty! You ready for me to kick your ass?" Bakugo says stretching and looking at me with a cocky grin.

"As if! I'm not one to let someone who looks like a porcupine beat me!" I say and he growls.

We were currently outside on the P.E. field training with Aizawa for the upcoming sports festival thingy.

"Alright student, rules, you may us all types of quirks and quirk abilities against said opponent. The goal is to either push your opponent put of the circle or get them to forfeit. Don't go to extreme here as you have another round of mock battles in hero training with All-Might later." When dad finishes what he says he then curls up and proceeds to pass out, I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Pay attention idiot!" Bakugo shouts as I barely miss the right hook he swung at me.

I growl, and knock him over with a gust of wind.

"Alright then Mr. Prickly, let the games begin." I say as I dodge blast after blast using water as a buffer.

"Stop blocking and attack me dammit!" He grounds out staring me down, I shrug and comply.

I surround myself in a bubble of water and heat up the outside.

"What the he-" His words get cut off when I shoot small heated-water arrows at him, keeping up my water defense against his blasts.

Everyone else has pretty much stopped their fights and are watching me and Bakugo, dad has even woken up to watch.

I feel my stamina drop and after Bakugo's blasts have paused I drop the water bubble.

"Finally!!" He shouts and throws three more blasts my way, I easily dodge them without the use of my quirk.

"Tired yet blasty?" I shout and he tenses.

"Not in the slightest shorty." He says and proceeds to throw more blasts my way while slowly pushing me back towards the edge of the circle.

"Got you now idiot." He says with a satisfied smirk.

The whole class is gathered by the edge of the circle, tense, waiting for how this ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

"They both are quite amazing with their quirks and how they control them aren't they?" All-Might says stepping up next to Aizawa.

"Yes, they do." He says.

"Your daughter shows quite the potential in being one of the greatest hero's." He states and Aizawa nods along.

"Too bad she is about to be beaten by Bakugo though." He claims and Aizawa shakes his head.

"Watch close All-Might, you're about to witness my daughter at her best." He says and All-Might just watches you closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Y/N's POV

Bakugo steps closer to you getting ready to push you out with a blast when suddenly you disappear in a puff of f/c smoke.

The whole class gasps and All-Might looks over at Aizawa shocked, who looks a little more than confused himself.

Bakugo stares in disbelief at the spot where you were.

"Phew, I didn't think I'd be able to keep up such a perfect illusion for that long, that was tiring." You say swiping at a few strands of hair that came undone from your high ponytail (if you have short hair ignore this).

Bakugo turns quickly at the sound of your voice popping up behind him.

"How the hell did you do that?" He shouts and you blank.

"I-..." You say as the realization of the fact that you remembered where you were and what you just showed to the entire class.

"The hell do you mean you 'don't know' you did it somehow!" He says staring at the look of disbelief and uncertainty you put to hide your true emotions of fear.

"It seems as if young y/n here has just unlocked an new secret to her quirk." All-Might says stepping into the circle.

"What!?!" You hear practically everyone shout.

"It seems y/n your quirk is not what it seems to be." Dad says stepping into the circle and you pale.

"I-" you say and dad shuts up whatever you were about to say with a 'Dont mess with me right now' look.

"So, y/n would you like to tell me what secret you've been keeping?" Dad asks and you nod keeping your eyes away from everyone else.

"Alright, explain yourself." He says

"H-Here!?" You ask and he nods, you sigh knowing this is what you deserve.

"Fine, I suggest you guys take a seat, this is going to be a long story." You say dropping any and all facades of the shy girl you put up and showing your true self as you make a chair materialize out of thin air for everyone, including yourself as you plop down.

Author:
Hi~ Freedom here, so the next chapter is going to pretty much be a huge flashback into y/n's past, just thought I'd warn ya so you'd understand what's happening.
Anyway lots of love and hope you guys are all safe and doing good~~
-F ❤️