Mr. and Mrs. Katsuki

Y/n's POV

  I had just started to limp with my crutches out of English when I feel myself being picked up.

   "Huh?!" I turn to see Katsuki casually carrying me.

   "Suki, you can't carry me all the way to my house you know." I say and he smirks.

     "Wanna bet?" He asks and I smile.

    "Physically I know you can, but I don't want you to have to." I say.

      "Set me down really quick." He looks at me confused but does what I ask.

     I concentrate and slowly a wheelchair materializes.

    I wipe the sweat on my brow and take a breath.

    I hear him growl behind me then swiftly places me in the wheelchair.

    "You should over use your quirk so soon babe." He says and I pout.

     "I was just trying to make things easier." I grumble and he pat's my head while chuckling.

      "Let's go." He says and he rolls me out of the school.

     I get confused when he goes by my house.

     "Suki love, my house is back there." I say leaning my head back to look up at him.

      "I know that shorty, my mom wants to meet you." He says simply.

      "You're taking me to meet your parents!? I have to like idk freshen up? Look nicer?" I was panicking.

      My head was still leaned back and he stops and leans down to kiss me.

      "Mph!?" He pulls back and kisses my forehead.

        "You're fine, you look absolutely beautiful." I blush at the compliment and duck my head, I hear his quiet chuckle behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Katsuki's POV

We make it to my house and I'm debating how in the hell I was going to get this wheelchair up the steps.

   Y/n I guess reads my thoughts because she simply stands up and dematerializes the chair and changes it to a crutch.

     I glare at her and she looks back with an innocent expression.

     "Do I look okay?" She asks a second later, she's fumbling with her dress.

       I back her up against the door I was just opening and nibble on her ear.

       "Babe you look good enough to eat." I whisper, she blushes.

        Chuckling I help stand her up normal and open the door.

       "KATSUKI YOU ARE LATE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SN- Oh hello, you must be y/n! My aren't you gorgeous!" My mom says walking over and carefully embracing her.

     I roll my eyes.

    "DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Mom yells and poor y/n looks like she's gone deaf.

    I pull y/n to me.

   "Don't yell in her ear you old hag! She'll go deaf from all your screeching." I say, y/n giggles.

     "It's very nice to meet you Mrs. Bakugo." She says smiling.

       "Omg how did my smuck of a son get such a beautiful girlfriend!" Mom cried.

   "Well mom um call us down when dinner is ready!" I shout and scooping up y/n I race to my room.

     "She's so nice. Where is your dad?" I watch her as she looks at my room.

     "Probably hiding until dinner." I say, she nods but doesn't stop looking around.

       I start to fidget and she notices.

    Turning to me she smiles.

    "I like it, it's very you." She says simply.

    I smile back at her.

   She limps over to the bed and lays out on her stomach, stretching like a cat.

    I'd imagined her in my bed millions of times, some pure thoughts while others were questionable.

    Seeing her in it though was a whole new experience.

    She had her h/c hair splayed around her, her smooth s/c legs were laying flat, she had her head against her arms and looked as if she was hiding her face.

   Just then we heard his mom shout. "KATSUKI OU BETTER NOT BE DOIN ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE!"

     Katsuki has gone bright red and his mouth was gaping open. (Error: Katsuki is having an internal breakdown)

     I'm gasping for air when he finally comes back to reality.

      "You okay?" I ask and he nods dumbly.

      "That women has no filter." He says getting angry.

       I sigh and sitting up carefully I tackle him.

      "Wha-" he shouts and I cuddle up on his chest.

      "If you wanted to cuddle you could've just asked instead of crushing me." He grumbles I sigh and he wraps his arms around me.

        "Suki~ you smell good." I say breathing in his scent of caramel.

          "Tch, whatever you idiot." He says with a smile in his voice.

       Slowly, we both drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author:

    Me: Y'all I- Honestly didn't think my mind could create such a thing but ight.

     Bakugo: Hey you! I'm here to close you idiot.

      Me: *cuffs bakugo on the side of the head* don't call me an idiot you baka.

       Bakugo: tch whatever, anyone author here doesn't own mha or any of its characters