Shabina

Katsuki's POV

  I blink awake.

  Y/n is still curled up to me and I smile.

  I grab for my phone and see the time.

  Sighing I start to get up, y/n stirs awake.

    "Katsuki?" She mumbles sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

So cute!' Is all I can think looking at her morning self.

      "School's starting back up today, your dad said it was important I go." I say and she pouts, I chuckle at her expression.

     I look around and grab my bag.

    "I don't want you to gooo, it's gonna be so boring here." She grumbles, I walk over to her.

      "Well I don't feel like facing your dad right now." I say hugging her, she chuckles.

      "Yeah." She let's put a sad sigh, I kiss her forehead.

        "Say hi to the class for me?" She asks and I nod.

       I get to the door when she calls out.

     "Hey Suki~ I love youuuu." She calls out, blushing I mumble it back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

   After Katsuki left I tried to fall back to sleep but of course with him gone it was no use.

    I blink and see Dabi's sadistic smile.

  I shake my head and try to ignore the images flashing in my head.

     The door opens and the doctor comes in.

     "Hello y/n, how are you feeling?" He asks, I smile.

      "Fine, my throat doesn't hurt so bad and I only have small discomfort but that's from the cast on my leg being itchy." I say and he chuckles.

     "Doc? Can I go to school today?" I ask, I'm not gonna lie I was using a bit of a persuasive speech quirk.

      "Well, you don't need the IV anymore and you've been sleeping well, also with you using your self healing quirk to speed up the process you are way ahead of schedule..." He paused debating it in his head.

     "Can you walk with the cast and crutch?" He asks and I nod, I'd worked on that yesterday.

     "I don't see any issue letting you out early, just don't over do it today okay? And make sure not to tear the stitches in your arm and keep the bandaging clean on the burns." He says, I nod and he smiles.

     "Give me a few minutes to call your dad and complete the paperwork, you should be able to make it to first period." He says smiling, I smile back.

      "Thank you!" I shout and he chuckles.
~~~~~~~~

Katsuki's POV

    I sigh and walk into my house.

   "KATSUKI!? IS THAT YOU MY DARLING LITTLE BOMB?" I grit my teeth and shout back.

     "SHUT UP YOU HAG! YOU'LL WAKE UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH THAT SCREECHING!" She comes from the kitchen and cuffs my head.

    "Where did you stay last night?" She asks and I look away.

     "I was at Karishma's house, I told you that." I say and she glares at me.

      "You were not! I called to make sure you made it there safe last night and his mom said you weren't there and Kiri was at Kaminari's. Now, where were you?" I let out a defeated sigh.