I don't care

*Time skip bcs I honestly don't feel like announcing winners, rules for the next game, and all dat stuff bcs I'm sleep deprived*

    "ALRIGHT STUDENTS PICK YOUR TEAMS!! AND BE CAREFUL WHO YOU PICK!!" Midnight says with her sadistic smile.

   "Great, I'm going to be such a target..." I mumble looking at the 10 million head band.

   At this rate no one will want me on their teams!

   "Hey! Y/n hurry up and get over here to my team, I'm not going to tell you twice." Bakugo says.

    "No." I say and look away from him.

   "Tch, you idiot! Get over here and join my damn team! No one else is going to want you because you're a target and a weak one at that!" He says and I sigh.

    *Flashbackkkk*

  "It's so dark... I miss mommy..." Y/n says sniffling into the darkness.

    "Well, I'm not mommy but you can play with me!!" Says the darkness.

    "Who are you? Are you a monster?" She asks terrified.

   "Yes, and I'm a part of you." It says and y/n gasps.

  "How are you here if you're a part of me?" She asks.

   "Because I'm the strong part of you, I'm the one who will protect you because you're too weak to on your own, so, you created me from you! Isn't it exciting!?" It asks gleefully.

    "I-I'm not a m-monster though!" She says.

  "Oh, but darling you will be." It says chuckling.

*Flashback ends*

    I blink and look at him, "I'm weak huh? It's funny, I've been told that all my life by everyone, and yet here I stand. I was told I would be too weak to live as anything but a villain and here I am fighting to be a hero." I chuckle darkly.

    "I'm weak? Maybe, but I don't care." I say and walk away from his group of Kirishima, Mina, and the tape guy and their looks of guilt.

     "Hey! Y/n! Come on! I told you we were teaming up right? Well, I need a rider and someone who can protect us all the way around! Will you help me?" Deku asks and I smile.

    "Yeah, I got your back guys." I say and we prepare for the Calvary Battle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Katsuki's POV

  "Jeez Bakubro! How can you act so stupid!" Shitty hair says and I look away.

     "You guys have no clue...do you Bakugo? You have no idea how much that word cuts her..." Pinky says and I look at her.

    "It's just a word, she'll get over it!" I say.

    "You really are an idiot!" She says and I look back at her shocked.

    "Everytime she failed to get the quirk those assholes were attempting to force into her, she was called weak! Everytime she failed to show any villainous side, she was called weak! Everytime she cried out in pain from the experiments and the torture, she was called weak!" She says and we all just stare.

     "You want to know what that man did everytime he considered her 'weak'? He locked her in a room with not a single ray of light for however long he felt she needed to be in there so she wouldn't be weak..."

   "Sometimes it'd be a day but most likely it's be weeks or months, but for her, with no light there was never a way to tell time so to her it felt like years." She says, eyes tearing up.

   "She'd only get one meal and one cup of water for the whole week, and it was teleported in so there wasn't light from it, she had to look in pure darkness for food and water." Her tears spilling over.

    "So, don't ever call her weak again, because you don't know how many terrible memories it brings up your royal I'm king of the world!" Pinky says turning and fixing herself.

     "I-... I didn't know..." I say, she barks a laugh and I flinch.

    "Now you do, let's just get this over with, I'd rather be with her than you but seeing as how she thinks I'm on your side right now that won't happen." She says and turns.

   "Okay..." I say and we get ready for the battle.

Author:

Sorry guys!! Ik this chapter is a bit shorter but I promise the next one will be longer and I needed this all on it's own!!
Bare with me.

   ~F