Where am I?

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

Y/N POV

    I slowly wake up and blink. The harsh light stinging my eyes.

    I lift my arm up to block the light, I look around and realize I'm not in my own room.

         "W-where am I?" I ask out loud, my words slow.

         "Your in the nurse's room, recovering from yesterday." I squeak in surprise and turn to see the blonde hedgehog looking at me.

          "L-look I-" I gulped, "I didn't c-copy your q-quirk, I'm s-sor-" I let out another squeak of surprise when he leans over and puts a finger over my mouth, I blush furiously and turn my head.

         "Tch, you really are shy." He says as he sits back down.

           I just look back at him and then away.

          "How are you feeling?" He asks his voice a little softer,  I look back and his crimson eyes are warmer.

           I take a deep breath, "I'm fine, but I'm really thirsty." He looks surprised.

           "I'll get you some water, are you hungry?" He asks and I nod a small nod. His lips twitch and I see a ghost of a smile pass across his face.

         "I'll be back then." He says and I smile a small timid smile and nod, he leaves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Katsuki's POV

            She smiled at me! Holy shit, she gives me a small smile and I feel like my heart is going to run right out of my chest.

              I shake my head and walk to the small vending machines and get some crackers and a water. I head back and walk into the room, I freeze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Y/N POV

           I can't see anything because of the searing headache that's splitting my head into pieces.

         I hear the door open and hear a low curse then the hedgehog is next to me.

        "What's wrong?? Come on, talk to me shorty! Don't you dare fucking black out again!" He says and I smile a bit at the nickname shorty.

          I whimper and grab my head, rubbing the temples to stop the pain but my headache just becomes more painful.

         "Get reco...very girl..." I whisper trying to keep awake through the pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Katsuki's POV

     I run out and rush to recovery girl's office.

     "She's awake but dammit something is wrong, she's rocking back and forth, holding her head and crying." I say breathless, recovery girl walks over to me.

         "You'll have to carry me to her." I stare shocked but I see why. I scoop her up and rush back to the room, I put her down and we both pale at the sight in front of us.

            She's started to claw at her head, her eyes were closed and she whimpers from the pain.

         "Kid, run to class 1-A, need Aizawa to tell me what is going on, something's off, she was completely healed and doing fine." I nod and shoot off to the class.

TIME SKIP

    I make it to class 1-A and rush in, the class goes quiet and Aizawa pales.

      "Recovery girl needs you.... Something's really off....She won't stop crying about her head hurting." I say breathless and he rushes out, me close on his heels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                             Y/N POV

       There's so much pain, my body is screaming in agony, my head feels like it's splitting open. I can't see anything or hear over the fire alarm ringing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Katsuki's POV

    Aizawa runs in and sees the mess that used to be his daughter.

      I look and see it's gotten worse, she's screaming and wailing, complaining about her head and not being able to see.

       "Someone please turn off the fire alarm!" She cries out, looking at us, delirious from the pain.

       I look at Aizawa and see he's just as confused at that as I am.

          "I can't fix her, Everytime I do something else gets messed up! Aizawa what is going on?!?" I hear recovery girl asking and he snaps out of it and walks towards her.

         He snaps her head up to look at him and his hair stands up, slowly, she uncurls herself and relaxes.

         "What the hell!?!" I yell.

    Aizawa looks at me, still keeping her quirks suppressed.

     "She hadn't used her quirks, if she doesn't use them, her quirk energy can build up and cause both blackouts and severely painful migraines." He says nodding at recovery girl to fix her.