Love is never easy...

Y/n's POV

I feel lips crash into mine and I blink in surprise.

I move to pull back and ask Bakugo what the hell he's doing when his hand snakes into my hair and holds me in place.

He licks his tongue on my bottom lip, asking for permission, but due to the fact I wasn't really sure what I wanted I denied him.

He used his other hand to reach around and pinched my ass, making me gasp.nlln

Using that to his advantage he slips his tongue into my mouth

I freeze and don't respond, my face heats up and I feel tears stinging my eyes.

I wait for him to finish kissing me.

He pulls away and smirks down at me.

I stare at the ground and hide my face with my h/c hair.

"What was that for?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know, just felt like doing it." He answers, cocky.

I bite my lip and fight more tears.

"Just felt like it huh? You ever think to ask me how I felt about it?" I ask, still looking at the ground.

"I- No, figured you were interested we did go out." He says, his words unknowingly cutting me.

"We went on a coffee date... One time... And you never showed any interest afterwards, so, I figured I'd let it go ya know? I wouldn't press you for anything, I'd keep my feelings to myself..." I say and turn and face the other end of the hallway.

"Y/n..." He says.

"But then all of a sudden, you pull me towards you, you kiss me, you hold me still so I don't pull away, you pinch me to kiss me deeper, and not once did you ask how I felt about it, no you did it because 'You just felt like it' I had to wait for you to finished kissing me!" I say and attempt to wipe the tears.

"I didn't mean to... I was just trying to..." He stumbles and I chuckle darkly.

"You cuss me out the first day we meet, you tease me on the bus, you go on one date with me, you show no other interest after, you threaten boys who flirt with me, you call me weak, you call my friend Deku weak, you insult me because of my gender, you threaten Deku because he's nice to me..." I say ticking of the things I say on my hands while he's quiet.

"Then, to top it all off, you follow me down a hallway, grab my wrist, pull me to you, kiss me without permission, and force me to continue the kiss... All because you just felt like it..." I shake my head and laugh.

"I-I'm sorry y/n..." He says and steps towards me.

I turn and take a step back.

"Don't..." I say and he looks at me, shocked at the tears on my face.

"It would've been fine Bakugo, really, I have feelings for you too, but I'm not gonna just sit here and wait for you to show them how you see fit and when you see fit. I'm not waiting doe when you feel like it." I say and turn walking out and heading to a private bathroom.

I liked the kiss, I did really...but right now I felt so, vulnerable and used and I just wanted to be alone.

"Hey! Y/n, have you seen Bakubro anywhere? I've be-..." Kirishima stops talking and his smile drops when he sees my puffy eyes and bruised lips.

"Who did this?" He asks in a dark voice.

I close my eyes and move to go past him but he grabs me.

"Y/n... Who touched you?" He asks again and I shake my head.

"N-no one, I'm fine really!" I say and brush him off, walking to the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki's POV

I'm still standing frozen in the hallway when I hear footsteps.

I look up and see Shitty hair glaring at me.

"What did you do?" He asks, his voice deadly.

"I just kissed her jeez, don't get so worked up." I say going to walk past him when he grabs my arm.

"You didn't just kiss her, if you did she wouldn't have bruised and swollen lips and puffy eyes." He says and I look away.

"Tch, she liked it, she can deny it all she wants." I say and next thing I know he's punched me in the face.

"What the hell shitty hair!! What was that for!?" I ask holding my bleeding nose.

"For y/n, you better fix this and soon. Apologize and fix your relationship if you actually love her, which I believe is true or you wouldn't be acting so stupid, or forget about her and let someone else take care of her." He states crossing his arms and I glare at him.

"Like hell I'll let anyone else have her!" I growl and he nods.

"Good, then fix this, not until after the festival though, she doesn't need anymore distraction." And with that he leaves me with my thoughts.

Damn shitty hair, but he's right. I better get fix this.

I sigh and see y/n's tearstained face in front of me again.

I grimace.

I never wanted to make her cry... God, why isn't love ever easy!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I stared at myself in the mirror.

Come on y/n admit it, you liked the kiss.

No, I didn't damnit!

I shake my head and turn on the sink.

After splashing cold water on my face I dry it off and get ready to go back out for the next part of the festival.

I walk to a break room and go and lay on the couch, planning to take a short nap for the rest of the break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author:

Me: *In a corner crying over the fact I'm made Bakugo the bad guy*

Deku: Author-chan?? Are you okay?

Me: *still crying*

Bakugo: What the hell is the author's problem?

Deku: *poking me with a stick* I don't I found her like this...

Bakugo: *Shrugs* well I'll close.

Deku: *still poking me with a stick* okay.

Bakugo: Well all you extra's author here doesn't MHA or any of it's characters and also I'm the best.

Deku: Sure you are Kacchan.

Bakugo: You want to say that to my face you quirk freak!?!

Deku: *running in circles from Bakugo* IM SORRY AHHHHH HALPPP

Uraraka: *Pops up* Hey readers! Author-chan wanted me to tell you something important. *Turns and looks at the commotion behind her* G-guys keep it down I'm trying to tell the readers something important!!!

Uraraka: *shakes her head and turns back to the readers* Anyway author-chan has a big announcement she's gonna make in here in the story soon! I just hope she's in a better condition... *Looks back at me who's still crying in a corner* Anyway, bye!!!!