I won...

Y/n's POV

I was in the stands watching the first few battles going down with Izuku and Uraraka.

I could hear Izuku mumbling and see him writing in one of his hero journals.

I know he and Ura are both nervous for their battles.

Izuku is going against some guy named Shinso.

"Ready? Start!" Izuku watches the battle closely and Ura? She's watching Izuku closely.

I chuckle and she blushes.

/Time Skip\

"Izuku! Just know I'm your biggest fan!" Ura shouts to him as he gets ready for his fight.

He gets flustered and then she does and it's just a whole mess of awkward.

We go to the stands to watch his match.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! GET READY FOR A THROWDOWN BETWEEN CLASS 1C AND 1A!!! IZUKU MIDORYIA AND HITOSHI SHINSO." Mic screams in excitement.

"This should be a very interesting match. Miydoria didn't do very well in my assessment test but he shows better skills in combat than Shinso. Both quirks are powerful but they both have huge drawbacks. Shinso can only control ppl if they answer a question and Miydoria's body is severely damaged." Dad says and I chuckle.

"READY!? BEGIN!" I hear Midnight.

Shinso starts to speak and Izuku looks like he's getting mad and all of sudden he says something back and he freezes.

"That idiot! I even warned him." I hear Ojiro shout.

I watch as Izu starts walking towards the out of bounds.

'What the hell is he doing!?' I mentally scream.

"WHATS THIS? MIYDORIA IS WALKING OUT OF THE FIELD." Mic shouts.

Right before he walks out he stops, and all of a sudden there's a huge wind cloud and he starts to actually fight back.

I smile.

Ura is shouting and clapping like crazy.

I shake my head at her and walk down to get ready for my fight.

(In this story Todoroki was the first fight, Miydoria is second, and y/n is going against Denki)

I see Denki go by my and I smile evilly, he pales.

"Don't worry Denki~ I'll make sure to make you pay for the cheerleading trick you and grape head pulled." I say walking past his frozen form.

"Oh and if you happen to see the grape headed perv on your way tell him this 'You wait, I'll be getting you back very soon' Okay?" I say and he nods quick and I head off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki's POV

I watched as y/n headed off.

I let out a breath of relief and shake my head.

"That was terrifying!" Mineta cries walking out from behind the trashcan.

"It sure was, none of the other girls were as pissed as y/n though, something else must have happened before and we made the mistake of making it worse... Now I have to fight her and her wrath." I silently cry on the inside.

"Good luck with that!" He says walking off.

"Hey idiot didn't you hear what she said to you!?" I shout and he starts to cry again.

Just then an announcement come over the speakers.

"Izuku Miydoria wins! Next battle in five! This will be really interesting Denki Kaminari vs. our very own y/n!" Mic's voice says that last part a little proudly.