Surviving The Sports Festival

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

Y/N's POV

     "Hey! Y/n! Get up or we'll be late and seeing how Mic's somehow roped me into doing the announcements and commentary for the sports festival I have to be on time!!!" Aizawa shouts standing me up with his scarf and shaking me awake.

     "I'm up!!!" I say and he practically throws me into my bathroom.

     "Hurry up and get ready, today the world will be observing you and your quirk." He says closing the door, unaware of the fear bubbling in your stomach.

      "The...whole...world?" You whisper to yourself, gripping the sink to hold you up at the very real possibility of him seeing you and learning you were still breathing.

      "I guess I'll have to take extra precaution." I say getting a quick shower and changing my whole physical look to another person.

      I leave my hair in it's shade of f/c and morph it to be to be in a sort of short and messy pixie.

       I slim my stomach and feel it, reassured of it's rebuilt strength.

    I sigh and watch as I change my e/c to match my (f/c)

     For extra effects you give yourself a scar on your right shoulder, just a quick slash mark, and add an complex tattoo of stars on the side of my face and every time you move the tattoo actually twinkled, looking like real stars inked into your skin.

   "Hey! Kiddo? You done?" Dad shouts and I walk out, already having morphed my P.E. Outfit to my body

      "Yes dad, I'm ready." I change my voice to hide it.

      "THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY DAUGHTER!?!?" He starts shouting and I morph to my normal form and then back to the new one.

      "Due to the whole world watching us closely I don't need my appearance connected with my quirk and the wrong people learning I'm still breathing, so, I fixed it." I say shrugging and he just starts to mumble.

     "Can we go? You don't want to be late right?" I say and he nods.

*Timeskip*

I walk into the group of 1-A people waiting to walk into the stadium.

"Whoa! Who are you? Are you a new student I don't think I've ever seen you before." Kirishima says walking over to were I am.

   I laugh lightly.

"Nah, kirishima, its me y/n!" I say and at his confused look I morph into my regular self for a few minutes, seeing as no one was recording us yet.

"Whoa!!! Y/n that was sooo cool!!" He says giving me a fist bump.

   We stand around talking with our friends when suddenly the breath is knocked out of me and I'm toppled.

   "OMGGGGG Y/N!!! AREN'T YOU EXCITED!?! YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA BE THE BEST!!!!" Mina screams in my ears.

   I laugh at my best friends antics.

"TCH!! AS IF I'D LET A GIRL BEAT ME AT BEING NUMBER ONE PINKY!!! I'M GONNA BE THE BEST YOU EXTRA AND DON'T FORGET IT!!" Bakugo shouts waving his arms at Mina and everyone around us who were used to his attitude.

Something he said clicks and I get up.

I walk over to him and place a hand on his shoulder, he pauses and looks at me.

"Wha-" His sentence is cut off from me flicking his forehead.

  "YOU BITCH!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?! I'M GOING TO BURN YOU TO A CRISP!!" He shouts starting small explosions.