July 4th Special

"Y/n! Wake up!" I hear Uraraka shouting at me and shaking me.

   "It's too early..." I groan and she giggles.

   "Actually it's like 5 pm but okay." I shoot up and see she's right.

    "Shit." Is all I groan.

  "Come on! Hurry up and put this on then meet me outside your house." She says throwing a bag at me and racing out.

   I get changed and look at what I'm wearing.

   It's a pretty f/c strapless sundress that goes just above the knees, there were also cute black flats to wear as well.

    I sigh and finish my morning routine then walk outside and see Kirishima, Uraraka, and Deku all waiting for me.

   I look up and see the stars already starting to show up.

   "Okay y/n, don't kill us, but we have to put a blindfold on you before you get in the car." Deku says and I nod, I was confused but I was willing to play along.

   Kiri puts the blindfold on and we get in the car.

  /Time skip\

We arrive at the destination and they all lead me out of the car.

  "Y/n, we are going to leave you, in five minutes you can take the blindfold off and look okay?" Uraraka says excited and I nod.

   They're footsteps fade.

While I wait I try to remember what happened last night.

   The whole 1A class went out and met at Momo's house and got drunk, I don't really remember much after that except my boyfriend Bakugo walking me home.

   I blush remembering how he had to help me change.

   'Where was Katsuki today? He stayed with me last night but he wasn't there this morning.' I think to myself.

   "Hey you idiot, they said wait five minutes not the whole damn night." Well speak of the devil and he shall appear.

   I sigh.

"What's wrong with you?" He asks untying the blindfold.

   I meet his crimson orbs with my e/c ones.

   "My head hurts is all, now what did you drag me out here for you dork?" I ask and he chuckles.

   "A surprise, I also figured you'd have a headache from the amount of alcohol you drank so here." He says holding out a water and two Tylenol.

   I smile and he looks away, pink dusting his cheeks.

   I take the drink and medicine and then set the bottled water in the car.

   I turn to see Katsuki watching me with a slight smirk.

    "What is it?" He looks at me.

    "Nothing." He says and starts to walk away.

   Feeling a little disgruntled over the fact he hasn't given me a hello kiss or hug I follow him.

    We go into a huge fancy type restaurant and I see a single table and two chairs.

   The lights are dimmed and there are candles lit all around, rose petals litter the table and floor and there's a small radio playing my f/s softly.

    Katsuki's is behind me as he'd stopped and held the door for me, I turn to see him looking at me with hesitation and slight fear, a rare combo for him.