So far things have gone so bad

[Edited: July 23, 2022]

Y/N POV

I'd just finished my stretches when I hear Aizawa and the class walks up.

"Alright y/n, you ready to begin?" He says looking at me with rare a spark of amusement in his eyes.

I nod, not trusting myself to speak without my voice cracking from nerves.

"Alright, so I want you to stand in the middle of this circle and throw this softball as far as you can using your quirk, the only rule is you can't step outside of the circle." He says this and tosses me and softball, giving me an encouraging look.

I take a deep breath and step into the circle. I pause for second and turn, I slowly scan each UA student, analyzing their quirks trying to find a new one to use in this situation.

"Careful y/n, don't analysis too many people at once." Aizawa says.

"Okay, ready?" Aizawa says and I nod.

I cock my arm back and throw, combing three different quirks into the push. I strengthen my arm, use a new quirk from the brown-haired girl to make it untouchable by gravity, and add an explosive blast at the end for a boost.

Behind me, I hear ooohs and aahs from the class. I look over at my dad.

"Congrats y/n, you've thrown it so far the scanner can't even read it as infinity." I hear the pride in Aizawa's voice and blush lightly.

"HEY!!! YOU COPIED MY GOD DAMN QUIRK YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I hear a loud voice and turn just to have to dodge a blast thrown at me by the hedgehog guy.

I squeak and go invisible.

"WHERE'D YOU GO?!?" The hedgehog screams twisting around to find me, but I'm already past him and the whole class, running into the school and hiding in the first room I find.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki's POV

Damnit!!! Where in the hell did she go?

I feel my hands being jerked behind my back and bonded by the dry-eyed freaks scarf and the explosions in my hands die completely.

I hear the class whispering and look at them each, daring them to say something stupid.

"Good going Bakugo, thanks to you now she'll beg me to never send her here again. Damnit!!! I was making progress with, she was opening up to the world, and you just scared her out of any chance of that." I'm shocked into silence at the full-blown anger in Aizawa's voice, then class stops whispering.

"It's not my fault, the bitch shouldn't have copied my quirk!!!" I spit.

"You're such a child! She didn't copy your quirk! She copied Uraraka's quirk!" He says not moving to release me from my bindings.

"Then what was that blast at the end?" I ask sarcastically.

"That was a mixture of two different types of a fire quirk! It only looked like an explosion." He says and I frown.

He sighs and releases me, looking over the class.

"I have to go find y/n and make sure she's okay,!everyone go back to homeroom and I'll send another teacher to watch over you." Aizawa sighs and literally jogs off to find y/n, Deku, the little shit runs after him to help.

Everyone in the class turns to glare at me. I glare back.

"Jeez Bakugo, that poor girl is probably going to be terrified of everyone if she ever comes back to the school ribbit." Says Asui.

"Yeah man, that wasn't very manly of you." Kirishima.

"Tch, whatever." I say and storm off to the class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I turn visible and look around the room I ran into, it looks like the teacher's lounge.

I squeak in terror when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see All Might looking down at me.

I breathe a sigh of relief and smile at him.

"Hey All Might, you don't have to waste your energy to keep the act around me, I already know, kinda hard to hide that from me." I laugh a little and steady myself as I feel a headache forming.

"Ah, yes, I forgot your quirks y/n," He says as he transforms into his weaker state.

I nod and smile weakly.

"Are you okay y/n?" He says looking at me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm going back to class to get my stuff and head home." I say and head for the door.

"School isn't over for another four hours." He says.

I laugh softly and smile back at him, a bit sadly. "Some people aren't cut out for this hero thing All Might, although we may want to be."

Before he can say anything I walk out and close the door softly behind me and lean on the door, wiping tears from my face, I get up to walk and almost stumble.

Damn, I really overdid it today. All for nothing, they probably think I'm a loser now.

I steady myself and start to walk back to the classroom, making it to the doorway before my eyesight goes dark for a second.

"Fuc-" I shake my head, trying to ignore the headache and the urge to fall asleep.

I hear someone talking to themselves and heading this way, I attempt to become invisible but my mind is so hazy I have to sit down.

"Dammit Bakugo, you were a really big jerk to that girl." I hear a voice that freezes me, the hedgehog is coming back to class.