The competition gets heated

Y/n's POV

"You guys ready?" Deku asks us from his perch on top.

"Yeah! Let's kick some butt!" Uraraka says and I smile.

"Lets just hurry so I can show off my babies!!!" Says the pink haired girl from the support class.

"Uhhh okay then..." I say.

*Smol time skip where everyone prepped*

"ALRIGHT STUDENTS! GET READY FOR THE CALVARY BATTLE STARTS IN... 5..." Midnight says and we all tense.

"...4..." I feel as if I have more than the usual amount of stares on me and I look around to see everyone staring at me as if I'm prey.

"...3..." I shake off my nerves and prep for the immediate defense I'll have to put up.

"...2..." Midnight calls in a singing voice.

"...1..." She says with her sadistic smile aimed at me, I gulp.

"GO!!!" And just as we all predicted everyone starts racing towards us.

"G-guys???" Uraraka says uncertainly.

I look at Deku and nod.

Right as a whole group of people reached for my headband we shoot off into the sky thanks to the items given to us by the pink haired chick.

We land smoothly thanks to Uraraka and her quirk.

"These are so cool! Thanks for joining us it really helps." Deku says smiling to the girl and I see Uraraka frown.

"Hey, Ura, your quirk is a big help, thank you." I say and she brightens.

"Thanks y/n!" She says and I smile, then I hear it's voice in my head.

"Look at you y/n, you work soooo hard to brighten other's lives and be a hero, but as I've said before you lost your light a long time ago and only the dark remains..." It hisses in my head.

"No! Shut up! Light can't exist without dark, just as dark can't exist without light! You're wrong, I won't become that again!" I shout and it just chuckles.

"We'll see..." It's voice fading.

"...Y/n.."

"Y/n..."

"Y/n!" Ura's voice snaps me back to reality.

"Y-yeah?" I say and she looks at me concerned.

"You okay?" She asks and I nod with a closed eyes smile.

"Yeah, you ready to win?" And she nods determined.

Then I feel a heated gaze on me and turn to face Bakugo and his crew, I see Mina looking at me apologetically and I look away.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD! YOU TOOK Y/N FROM MY TEAM!" Bakugo shouts and I see Deku sweat drop.

"HEY ASSHOLE! NO ONE TOOK ME FROM YOUR TEAM I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ON IT! PLUS, DEKU'S TEAM IS A BIT NICER." I say and see vein pop out on his forehead.

"GIVE ME THAT HEADBAND Y/N AND ILL GO EASY ON YA!" He says and I laugh darkly.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle myself against you." I say and smirk.

"I TRIED TO BE NICE, NOW ITS TIME TO GET EV-" His words are cut off by a group of kids from 2-B snatch his headband, we all freeze.

"You know this is a battle hot-head, not a time to be chatting with your girlfriend." I blink and the blonde boy from 2-B.