Kidnapped

Y/n's POV

I watched the fight between Uraraka and Bakugo, Ura put up a really good fight but in the end no one is a match for that hot headed porcupine.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" Mic shouts and I clap.

I was so excited I raced down to talk to my explodo boy.

I pause when I see him surrounded by his bakugosquad though.

Kiri, Denki, and Mina were all surrounding him.

I backed up and walked back to the stands, not wanting to intrude.

"I saw the way you were looking at Bakugo~" I hear the purple perv coo.

I glare at him.

"Hey, you're already on my bad side dude, don't make it any worse." I grumble and he cackles.

I go back to my seat and wait for the next fight to start.

I grow bored of watching the rest of the fights and head off to get some snacks.

I'm walking through the crowd when I bump into somebody, they fall and I reach down to help them up.

I freeze when I see the cold blue fire eyes staring at me with a predatory smile.

I start to back up when someone grabs my wrist from behind, I turn and pale at the blonde messy buns in front of me.

"Sorry y/n, but we need to take you with us for a little chat~" Coos Toga.

I grit my teeth and set my arm ablaze.

She yelps and releases me, I start to back away from her when I feel my other arm start to burn.

I turn to see blue flames surrounding my left arm, I freeze it instantly.

"Very nice~ They said this would be difficult." I hear Toga say in a sing song voice.

I get into a fighting stance and prepare to take them both.

"Now, y/n, come on~ Don't make us involve your friends... Or maybe your Daddy needs another head beating?" A soft velvet voice purrs to me, I internally gag at Dabi's words.

I realize I can't fight here, there would be too many people easily hurt who couldn't defend themselves.

They both look at me with small victorious smirks, I smile back and they blink confused.

"Catch me if you can~" I call out and shoot off into the sky, I hear shouts and murmurs and see a lot of people watching me and the two villains go at it in the sky.

"Y/N!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I hear Aizawa shout worried and I grimace.

"Just some old friends dad, they said they'd love to have me back at there place, ya know for a nice little chat." I say sarcastically.

I don't hear my father's reply because I see Toga grab some random person from the crowd and hold a knife to her throat.

"Y/n~ Come down, you wouldn't want this women to get hurt, would you?" I mentally curse myself for being distracted.

I look for a way to free the woman and stay out of Dabi's fire and Toga's knives, I sigh and realize there wasn't any option, I had to go with them willingly or people would get hurt, I didn't have the stamina to fight two people and defend other around I'd used too much today already.

I slowly drop down to the ground much to my father's dismay.

The whole stadium was frozen, no one was moving, afraid that if they did anything to interfere the woman would be killed.