My Katsuki

Y/n's POV

  I slowly stir awake.

  "Mic! She's up!" Dad whisper shouts.

   I blink and look to see two sets of familiar and very worried eyes looking down on me.

    "D-Dads?" I ask uncertain, hoping to god this wasn't some drug twisted dream.

    Aizawa nods and Mic tears up, my eyesight grows blurry and I let out a small pained sob.

    "D-Daddy..." I cry and they both hug me close.

    "Shhh, its okay princess, you're safe, they won't get you baby girl." Aizawa says stroking my hair.

      I let out every single emotion I held back while being tortured.

     Twenty minutes and a bunch of tissues later we all stop crying.

     My dad Mic tells me the police want to talk to me asap and I turn away, not wanting to have to relive those memories so soon.

     Aizawa tells me it can wait.

   I smile at them both tiredly.

     "I'm sorry I caused such a rukus. Who won he festival?" My voice was quiet and very scratchy from the still healing burn.

     "Bakugo got first, Todoroki second and Miydoria got third." Mic says and I smile, happy for my friends.

     "Speaking of Bakugo, he's in the cafeteria, he hasn't left your side except to go get food and go to school." Aizawa says wiggling his eyebrows, I grimace at his suggestive look.

    Just then someone knocks on my room door.

    All-Might walks in with Deku in tow.

     "Hey Deku, All-Might." I whisper.

    "Hello young y/n, you had quite he scare! How are you?" All-Might asks.

    "I'm fine." I reply and he nods.

    "Young y/n, as you know the sports festival is mainly to be scouted for the upcoming internships, yes?" All-might asks and I nod.

     "Well even though you were kidnapped and couldn't finish the festival I want you not to worry. Many hero's saw your heroic choice of going peacefully to protect the lives of the innocent and you have many requests to have you." He says handing me three sheets of paper.

    I smile happy and Deku and me start to talk about good agencies and all this while the adults go outside my room to talk, I roll my eyes mentally and use my quirk for super hearing.

   "Do you two know if she remembers the um... The rape?" All-might asks and my father's murmur no's.

    I frown at the flashbacks to the way Dabi touched me, I feel tears prick my eyes.

    "Y/n? Are you okay?" Deku asks, I look at him and smile as bright as I can, making sure to hide my real emotions from my eyes.

    "Yeah, I'm fine, just tired I guess." I whisper.

   He nods and starts to walk out, he pauses at the door and turns to me with a guilty expression.

    "Y/n... I'm sorry we took so long to find you... Maybe if we'd had been quicker you wouldn't have been... You know used so disgustingly..." His eyes start to water, I wave him to come closer to me.

    I place my hands on his shoulders and lightly shake him, he looks at me.

    "It's okay Izu, really it's fine. I shouldn't have been so careless with my identity in the first place, if anyone should take blame it's me. Yeah it sucked, and yeah it hurt, but it's okay because I say it'll be okay." I tell him and give him my brightest smile again, hiding all my true emotions again.