PROPOLOGUE

Jeon Jungkook and Byun Baekhyun, both are the members of very famous Korean boy band called BTS and EXO. Who don't knows them. Everyone loves and adores them.

Jungkook is the golden maknae and the vocalist of BTS. Everyone calles him golden maknae because he is the youngest in BTS and he is good at everything. He is very handsome, sexy and hot. He knows Taekwondo , martial arts and boxing. Even though he is the youngest but he is the strongest member in BTS. He also have muscular body and abs 😳😳.

Baekhyun is the vocalist of EXO. He the mood maker of the group. He is also looks very cute and handsome , mostly cute. But even though he looks very cute and he has a feminine feature he is very strong. Like , he knows Hapikado and some fighting skills.

Both of them are the only son of the CEO of Jeon and Byun coorporation.

BTS and EXO are very good friends with each other. But what happenes when jungkook see baekhyun in the award function and baekhyun is looking so beautiful, like an angel.

Warning

This is just a fan fiction. And this is just my imaginary story so please don't take it seriously. And also whatever I have written in this book nothing have happened in real life. Photos and videos are also not mine, I just used them for this story. Photos and videos created goes to there owner.

And I did not own BTS and EXO.