Chapter 22

BAEKHYUN POV

I woke up when the alarm started ringing. I groaned and turn off my alarm clock. Fuck, I forget that we have a concert today, I don't want to wake up but I have to. I look at the two strong arms which are holding me so tightly. I smile and kiss jungkook cheeks.

I tried to sit on the bed when a wave of pain shot through my whole body making me scream.

" What happened hyung, are you ok, is someone here, where is he" Jungkook hurriedly asked when he heard my scream. I blush when I hear his deep morning voice.

" Babe, what happened to you, are you ok" Jungkook asked and touch my back making me whimper.

" It hurts" I said with teary eyes. My ass hurt like hell 😭😭

" Hurt, where is it hurting - ohhhh, sorry babe, did I over did it. I am so sorry love" He said and hug me and rub my back to calm me down. I calm down a little.

" Are you ok, can you walk" He asked and I pout.

" Even if I don't want to go, I have to go. We have a concert today. But can you help me to get ready. I c-cant g-get up " I shyly said and he chuckle and kiss me.

" Of course, love. Let me help you" He said and carry me bridal way to the bathroom. He help me taking a shower. And take care of me. I am so lucky to have jungkook as my boyfriend.

" What are you wearing for the concert hyung" Jungkook asked when we came out from bathroom.

" Hmmmm well not fancy clothes. Actually they said us to wear casual clothes. So I think I will wear pants and shirt" I said and jungkook went to his closet and give me his shirt and jeans. I look at him in confusion.

" Wear them, because I want to see you in my clothes. And besides, they will know who you belongs to" He said the last part in my ear and kiss my neck which are full of hickeys.

" O-ok " I shutter and wear his clothes. I mean, his clothes are comfortable. They are a little too big for me but who cares.

" You are looking amazing in my clothes babe" He said and pill me towards him. I blush and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He smirk before kissing my already swollen lips. My legs started feeling weak whenever he kiss me.

" Good luck babe" He said and peck my lips.

" Thanks" I said and we both went to the dining room.

" Ohhhhh the love birds are finally here" Jin said and I blush.

" Morning hyung/jungkook" They all said.

" Morning " Me and jungkook said, when we all sit on the chair I didn't expect to see luhan there.

" Luhan, what are you doing here" I asked with a raised brow. He blush and I look at him in confusion, that's when I notice the love bites on his neck. I smirk, this is gonna be fun.

" Told you to pray for your ass" I whisper in his ear. He blush and glare at me.

" As if jungkook just didn't fuck you too" He whisper back making me blush.

" True" I said and we started eating our food.

" Guys we are going, bye" Me and luhan said and kiss our boyfriends before going to the car which is standing in the parking lot.

" Finally you both are here" Xiumin hyung said.

" Hehehe sorry hyung" We both apologize.

" By the way, can you both dance. I mean, the way you both are walking , look like they both didn't went easy on you both" Suho said and we both blush.

" Anyway, let's go" Kris said and we inside the car and went to the concert hall.

" You guys are on time. Let's go, the concert is about to start" Manager hyung said and we nodded and went to the stage.

" Let's do it" We all shouted and start the concert

After our performance was over, we all stand on the stage.

" Wahhhh, that was fun. Do you like " Suho said and fans started shouting.

" I can't hear you. Let me ask you one more time. DO YOU LIKE IT" This time they shouted louder.

" Very good. We all feel so honored to perform in front of you all. We love you" I said and they started clapping. I look at the fans and sometimes catch my attention. Mostly fans were holding a sigh, and there was written " Kookbaek" I blush and smile. I love our fans so much. They are so supportive.

" By the way are you all ready. It's the time" Suddenly suho said making me look at him in confusion. Suddenly all the lights went off.

" Huh, what is happening " I asked but no one said anything. Suddenly all the light focus on me making me confused. I look at my members who are standing a little far from me. I was at the center.

Suddenly a second light focus on someone. I look down only to find

Jungkook, on his knees???

" Jungkook, what are you doing here. And why are you on your knees" I asked, but he didn't said anything. Oh dud I told you guys that he is looking hot as fuck.

" Baekhyun hyung, my love, my everything. I want to say something to you" Jungkook said and only his voice can be heard from the whole concert hall.

" I want to say, you are a very beautiful person. I am very happy that you came into my life. I don't know what will I do without you. You always take care of me, make me happy with you adorable laugh. You make me the happiest person in the earth. I know it's not that long that we started dating. But I love you so much and will always love you forever. So baek, would you marry me" He said and pull the ring box from his pocket.

I was standing there speechless. I don't know what to do. Fans started cheering and clapping there hands.

" SAY YES, SAY YES, SAY YES" They all cheered.

" What are you doing baek. Say something" Suho said and I snapped back to the reality. My eyes became teary. I hug me tightly.

" YES, YES, YES. I will marry you. I love you so much " I said and he smile and put the ring in my finger. Both bts and exo manager were being a fangirl and they were squealing.

" YEAHHHH" They all cheered.

" I am so happy my baby" Suddenly mom came from the backstage. My parents and jungkook parents were also there.

" Congratulations baekkie. I am so happy for you both" Mom said and I hug my mom and dad.

" Take care of our son jungkook " Dad said and jungkook nodded, exo and bts members hug us and congratulate us.

" Welcome to our family baekhyun " Appa said and I smile and jungkook kiss me and loud cheering were heard from all the people.