Chapter 15

BAEKHYUN POV

" Hey baek, did you see that" Chen said and sit besides me on the sofa. I title my head and look at him.

" See what ?" I asked and he show me his phone and my cheeks immediately started heating up when I see what is in his phone. There was a photo of me and jungkook while we were playing that pocky game.

" You know, fans are shipping you and jungkook" Suho said who was also sitting beside me. My eyes became widen

" They are shipping who!!!! " I said well more likely scream.

" He said, fans are loving your interaction with jungkook so much. They are shipping you both together " Xiumin hyung said and my mind became blank .

" But, why" I asked and they all look at each other.

" Wellll what do you mean by why. I mean you can see it by yourself " Luhan hyung said and show me his phone. I look at the phone and see that there were sooooo many pictures of me and jungkook together. And there are soooooo many comments too.

I look at the comments and I started blushing because of what the fans were writting. They are writing things like me and jungkook look cute together, I look so cute with jungkook, jungkook take very good care of me, they are shipping us, kookbaek.

I look at them dumpfodly. What the hellllllllll. Like seriously, me and jungkook.

" See, you both have became a hot topic" Kris said and I still look at the phone.

" I mean, you both look cute together" Lay hyung said and I look at him.

" What, me and jungkook, look cute together. Don't joke like that hyung" I said but he looks dead serious.

" Are you serious. Like come on lay hyung " I said and this time they all look at me.

" Whats the problem, I mean you both looks soooo cute together. And fans are shipping you both too" Tao said and I sign.

" Just because fans are shipping us, dosent mean that I can be with jungkook " I said.

" But why" They all ask.

" See, he is so much younger than me. Ahhhhh, I think he is like ahhh 5 years younger than me" I said.

" Come on baek age is just a number. Who cares" Suho said.

" And beside, think about jungkook. How you both will look with each other. Your heights difference is so cuteeee. And your age gap make it more hot. And jungkook is so hot and sexy. I mean, did you look at his muscle and abs" Sehun said and I remember the events that I spend with jungkook. I unciousnly smile. But I shakes my head.

" What's up with all of you today. Why are you all so eager to shipping me and jungkook together " I asked with a raised brow and they all awkwardly laugh.

" Hahaha nothing nothing. We were saying this because ahhhhhhh you both looks so cute together sooooo" Suho said and I slowly nodded and look at them. They all avoid my eye contact.

" Hmmmm ok, anyways, I am going to convinent store" I said and wear my shoes.

" Be careful ok" Suho said and I nodded and went to the store. I buy a snack from the store and went outside.

" Hello there beautiful " Someone said while I was standing outside the store. I just ignore them and look at my phone.

" Ohhhh ignoring is huh" The other guy said.

" What a cutie like you are doing here" One person said and I rolled my eyes. Then I feel someone touch my hands. I yank my hand from his hold and look at them with angry gaze.

" The fuck are you all doing. Leave me alone or else!!" I said and they all chuckle.

" Or else what cutie " The asshole said and touch my face and this time I slap him. A loud echo was geared from there. People started gathering there and look at us.

" Did you just slap me" He said and came a step closer to me. But I didn't even flinch. I may looks so femmine but I am not scared of assholes like them.

He then grabbed my right hand and pull me closer towards him but I push him away and in this process my right hand sleeves ripped a little. I look at them with angry gaze and kick that asshole in his stomach. Did I tell you guys that I know Hapikado.

" Ohhhh you will regret this" Just as he was about to slap me, someone grabbed his hands. I look at the person who was grabbing his hands and that person was jungkook.

JUNGKOOK POV

" Guys seriously, what the hell. Why are you all talking about baekhyun from the morning " I whined and massage my head.

" But still, think about it one time. You and baekhyun hyung. Awwwwwww how cute" Taehyun hyung said.

" Why are you bothering me. Go and nag you boyfriend. Luhan hyung" I said and rolled my eyes.

" But - " I cut jin hyung by saying.

" You all are giving me a headache. I am going out for some fresh air" I said and went outside. Hmmmm this feels nice.

As I was walking, I see that many people's were gathering there. Hmmm what's the matter. Suddenly I heared a loud sound of slap. Look like someone slap someone. But when I look at the figure the person looks familiar. I look at him carefully and see that it's baekhyun hyung.

My eyes became widen. Is he the one who slapped that person who was holding his cheeks. But why?? . But now I know why. That person was clearly flirting with hyung .

My blood boils when I see that they try to touch baekhyun hyung. I gritted my teeth and go towards them. As he was about to slap hyung, I grabbed his ganda. Those guys and hyung look at me in surprise.

" What do you want" On person said.

" Leave him alone" I said in a low voice.

" Hah, as if we are gonna hear you. Leave my hand" He said and I bite my inner cheeks.

" I am giving you last warning. Leave right now or else" I said.

" What if I say NO" He said and this time I punch him so hard on his face. He landed on ground and blood came out from his mouth. People started clicking our pictures.

" Who is next" I said and rolled my sleeves and cracked my fingers. They all look terrified because I am much more built from them ,they hurriedly leave the place.

I look at baekhyun hyung and see that his shirt was a little ripped from his right hand sleeves. I became so anger and I poke my inner cheeks with my tongue. I remove my jackets and place it on hyung shoulder and grabbed his hand and leave the place.