Chapter 3

BAEKHYUN POV

" D.O I am hungry. Can you please make something for me" I said when I go into the kitchen.

" Sure. What do you want to eat" Kyungsoo asked.

" Hmmm anything is fine" I said and grabbed some orange juice from the fridge.

" Mmmm, soooo how about pancakes " Kyungsoo asked.

" Pancakes are fine" I said.

" Ok, then I will make pancakes for breakfast " Kyungsoo said and started making pancake base.

" Thanks d.o" I said and smile. I go towards the living room and see that kris, chanyeol , tao and sehun are sitting on the couch. Seriously why are they soooooo tall. I look so small in front of them, I pouted and look at them.

" Good morning baek/hyung" The four of them said when they notice that I was there.

" Good morning" I said and sit on the other couch.

" What are you all doing" I asked.

" Oh, actually we were playing game. We are having a match" Kris said while showing his phone.

" I am so hungry " Tao whined and put his phone on the table.

" Just wait for some more minutes. Kyungsoo is making pancakes " I said and his face liten up like a child. Well he indeed is a child. I thought and chuckle.

" Guys breakfast is ready" Kyungsoo said and we all go into dinning room. We all sit on the chair and started eating the pancakes.

" Hmmmm, pancakes are so delicious kyungsoo. You are the best cook" Kai said making kyungsoo blush.

" Thanks" Kyungsoo said while smiling. Aren't they so sweet.

" By the way guys" Suho hyung said making all of us look at him.

" I want to talk to all of you about something " Suho said and we all nodded and look at him.

" Actually manager hyung said that this dorm is so old now. And we are 12 people living in one dorm. So he decided that we should move in some other dorm" Suho said making all of us widen our eyes.

" What, we are moving" I said and he nodded.

" Yeah, we are moving to sone other dorm. And don't worry manager hyung already find a very good dorm for us. So you all don't have to worry " Suho said and we all look at each other and smile. Finally we are moving in some other dorm.

It's not that our this dorm was not good. Actually this dorm is kinda small for 12 peoples, so yeah.

" By the way when are we moving" Lay hyung asked.

" Hmmm, in two days" Suho said and we all nodded and started eating our breakfast.

" Oh, baekhyun hyung" Suddenly sehun said making me look at him.

" Yes, sehunie " I said.

" Actually your mom called last night. But you were sleeping that's why she called me" Sehun said.

" Huh mom called. What did she said" I asked.

" Hmm, nothing important. She just want to check on you at how you are doing. And also she said if you are free can you come and meet them" Sehun said.

" Ahhhh, yeah I remember. Mom asked me if I can come to hone to meet them. I think that she called me to remind me this" I said.

" Hmmm, if you are going to home so say hello to uncle and auntie from us too" Tao said and I nodded.

" But anyway, when are you going to meet them" Luhan hyung asked.

" Tomorrow " I said.

" Ok then, I think you should pack some of your clothes too then" Suho hyung said. What do you expect from a mom huh 😂😂.

" Ok ok mom" I teasingly said making them all burst into laughing and suho hyung gave me a look. Hehehe what can I say, I love teasing him.

THE NEXT DAY

" Bye guys" I said to all of them and place my bag in my car.

" Take care of yourself and drive safely ok. Bye" Suho hyung said and I nodded and went inside my car. I start my car and started driving.

After some hours later I finally reach to home or should I say mansion.

This is what baekhyun house look like

" Hello young master" One of our bodyguard greet me

" Hello young master" One of our bodyguard greet me. Don't get me wrong, I am not a spoiled child, if that's what you are thinking. I told all of them thousands of time that don't call me young master but they didn't hear me.

" Hello all of you" I greet them too with a smile.

" Let me park you car young master" Our bodyguard said and I nodded and hand him the keys. I went to the front door and knock. One of our maid open the door.

" Hello young master. It's good to see you" The maid said.

" Hello to you too lilly. It's nice to see you too" I said and smile she smile too.

" Your mom and dad are in the living room" Lilly said and I nodded and went towards the living room. I see that mom and dad were sitting on the couch. I slowly went behind mom and close her eyes with my hands.

" Guess who is this" I asked even though I know very well that she knows who I am.

" Well it's my beautiful and handsome son, right" Mom said and grabbed my hand and kiss them. She stand up from the couch and hugs me and kiss my cheeks.

" I miss you soooooo much my son" Mom said and pinch my cheeks.

" I miss you too mom" I said and kiss her cheeks.

" Awwwww so you only miss your mom huh" Dad asked while raising his one brow and crossed his arms around his chest.

" Hehehe of course I miss you too dad" I said and hug my dad.

" So how are you " Mom asked as we sit on the couch.

" I am good mom" I said.

" So I want to ask you something " Mom said.

" Yeah, what us it mom" I asked.

" Welllll, do you have someone special in your life. I mean do you have a boyfriend " Mom asked. Well it's not surprising for me thought. My parents know that i am gay and they except me. I love my parents so much.

" No mom, I don't have a boyfriend now" I said.

" Hmmm ok, so if you don't have a boyfriend, then do you have someone special in your heart" Dad asked. Then I think of someone. And that someone is jungkook. Shit why I am thinking about jungkook.

" Honey are you ok" Mom asked me in a worried tone.

" Huh, what happen" I asked.

" Darling your face is looking so red and your eyes are looking like they are going to pop out" Mom said and I awkwardly scratch my neck.

" Y-yeah, everything is fine don't worry " I said and went to my room.

" Shit, shit, shit why the hell was I thinking about jungkook " I said and a rub my face.