Chapter 13

3RD PERSON POV

" What about you baekhyun, who would you choose to date a member from BTS or EXO huh and why" Lina asked baekhyun. They all looked at baekhyun.

Baekhyun was feeling so nervous right now. He took a deep breath and said

" Well for me. I would choose...................... J-jungkook " Baekhyun shyly said making jungkook freeze at his spot and the interviewer smirk.

" And why" Lina ask.

" Wellllllll because, who don't want to date him. I mean he is good at everything, like singing, dancing etc. But that's not the reason I choose jungkook . I choose him because he is a very kind and humble person. He always takes care of all the people. And when we go to the mall, even though he was younger than me, he is the one who takes care of me. He always makes me feel comfortable around him. And yeah, his smile, his cute bunny smiles makes him more cute" Baekhyun said and this is the second time both BTS and EXO members are speechless.

" Oh my goddddddd. This is amazing. Wow you both surely knows so much things about each other huh" Lina said. But jungkook, he was frozen at his spot. Jin nudged him and he came back to his senses. He look at baekhyun who was a blushing mess. Jungkook don't know why but he like that baekhyun is blushing because of him and he wanted to become the one who wants to make baekhyun blush all the time.

" That was sooooo deep. I really like your friendship sooooo much. Can you all please adopt me" Lina said making all of them chuckle. She chuckle too and continue

" Soooo now the question answer are over. Let's play a game" Lina said.

" So, in this game, you have to pick up the paper and you have to do what is written in the paper" Lina explained and they all nodded.

" Ok so first. Let's start with xiumin " Lina said and xiumin pick the paper from the bowl and read it.

" Make both cute and sexy face" Xiumin read it. They all cheer and xiumin make a cute face and then make a sexy face while bitting his lips and wink at the camera.

" Wohhhh that was hot. Now ,its chanyeol turn" Chanyeol pick a paper and read it

" Say happy new year to the person who is in your right side. In a greedy way" Chanyeol said and he look at the person who is in his right side who was sehun.

" Why meeee~" Sehun whined and pout.

" Guess you are so lucky. Come on chanyeol, do it" Lina cheered and chanyeol touch sehun cheeks and neck with the back of his palm and said happy new year in his ear. And when he was done chanyeol and sheun were so much blushing.

" So now lay, it's your turn" Lina said and lay pick up the paper.

" Do a very cute dance" Lay said and a very cute music start. Lay do a very cute dance and all of them were in awww.

" Awwww that was so cute. Now it's chen turn" Chen pick up the paper and read the line

" Say I love you to the fans with a pouty face" Chen said and he did what was written on the paper.

" Awwww that was cute. Fans are gonna love this so much ,now it's baekhyun turn" Baekhyun open the paper and read what's written in there.

" Do a sexy dance" Baekhyun said.

" Wohhhhh, let's start the music then" Lina said and they turn on a sexy music. Baekhyun do the dance very sexily and jungkook can't take off his eyes from baekhyun. The way his legs move and his small waist that he want to hold in his hands.

" Wowwww that was surely so hot" Lina said and baekhyun blush and thank her.

" Now it's jungkook turn. Pick up a paper jungkook" Lina said and smirk because there was only one paper left in the bowl. When jungkook reads what is written in the paper, his jaw dropped.

" What us written in the paper jungkook, tell us" Lina asked innocently. But jungkook didn't said anything.

" Jungkook say something " Jin said and jungkook read what is written in the paper.

" P-play a p-pocky game with............ baekhyun hyung" Jungkook said and all of there jaw also dropped . They all look at each other and then baekhyun. Baekhyun was freeze at his spot.

" Ohhhhh that's awesome, let's do it" Lina said and bring a pocky stick and give it to jungkook.

" Come jungkook, hurry up" Lina said and bring the frozen baekhyun towards jungkook. Jungkook look at baekhyun, asking for his permission and baekhyun hesitatienly nodded. Jungkook put the pocky stick in between his lips and came closer to baekhyun.

He grabbed baekhyun by his waist and bring him closer. Baekhyun was shorter than jungkook so jungkook have to bent down a little. All the members and the interviewer were squealing and looking at them.

Baekhyun was so red right now. He took a bite of the pocky stick and they both came closer towards each other. When there nose touch ,they both look at each other eyes. They both have gone lost into each other eyes. But then jungkook take a bit of the stick and his lips slightly brush with baekhyun lips.

" Here, done" Jungkook said and give the remain pocky stick to Lina. They both can't even look at each other eyes. They are blushing so much.

" Well that's all for today. We have to end the interview here. Bye bye" Lina said and all the camera went off.

" Wahhhhh that was so much fun" Lay said when they all went out from the building. They all were talking to each other except jungkook and baekhyun. Both of there minds were keep thinking about the scene where they play the pocky game.

" Baekhyun and jungkook, you both looks so exhausted. You can go to dorm, we will come some minutes later" Suho said and they both nodded and went to there dorm.

" Are you all thinking about the same thing " Jin asked them when jungkook and baekhyun were out of sight.

" Yeah. They both love each other but didn't know about there feeling for the other one" Jin said and shakes his head.

" Yeah, you are right. I know this from the start .Like how jungkook takes care of baekhyun like he is the most important thing in this world. And how they both look at each other with love in there eyes" Suho said and they all nodded.

" Welll I didn't expect that actually. But if they both love each other, then we should probably help them" V said and they all nodded.

" So now, it's decided. We all have a mission now. Mission "kookbaek" " They all cheered and went to there dorm.