Chapter 19

2 MONTH LATER

BAEKHYUN POV

It has became 2 month that me and jungkook are dating. I am so much happy with jungkook. Like he is so caring and humble. We meet everyday , because of course, we live  next to each other, go on so many dates, kissing and hugging each other 🤭. And he always take care of me, and let me tell you , I like being babbied and spoiled by him 😅

Now me and my members are in the practice room. We just done our dance practice and now we are taking a break, well our practice is done and now we can go to our dorm. But we stay in the practice room for a while.

" That was tiring " Chanyeol said and sit on the floor.

" Hmmm yeah. That was hella tiring. I can't wait to lay on my bed" Chen said and massage his shoulder. I grabbed a water bottle and drink some water.

" Baek, do you want to come with me" Luhan asked and I look at him.

" Where" I asked him.

" Bighit building " He said and I look at him in confusion.

" Huh, but why" I asked.

" Actually, I want to meet taehyung. They are still practicing. And it's lunch time and I am sure that he didn't even eat anything. So I thought, you should also come with me. Because I am sure that jungkook also didn't eat anything. And with that, you can also meet him too" Luhan said and I nodded. Hmmm, he is not wrong. And anyways, I miss jungkook too.

" Ok then, I will come with you" I said and we both look at our members.

" Guys, we both are going to bighit building. We will see you all in the dorm" I said and they all smirk.

" Going to meet your boyfriend huh, I see" Chen said and smirk. We both shakes our head and went out from the building.

" We should buy them something " Luhan said and we both went to buy all of them something.

" They all are not on a diet. So I think they can eat chicken" Luhan said and I nodded. And we paid the bill and went to bighit entertainment.

" Woah, there building is so big" I said in amazement.

" Let's go to there practice room" We both went to there practice room. When we open the door, they all were sitting on the floor, they must be tired. They all look at us and they were surprised to see us there.

" Hyung" Both jungkook and taehyung said and came towards us and hug us.

" What are you doing here hyung. Not that I mind, but didn't you have your dance practice " Jungkook said and peck my lips.

" Our practice is over, so don't worry. And besides you all are still practicing, so you all must be hungery. Oh yeah, we buy you food" I said.

" Did anyone said food" Jimin said and popped out from behind jungkook.

" Yeah, we buy food for all of you" Luhan said and and gave them the bags.

" Wahhhh, thanks hyung. Jungkook, taehyung, you both are so luck. Your boyfriends are taking care of you" Hoseok said and we smile.

" Lets eat the food first. I am soooo hungry" Jin said and we all sit down and open the boxes.

" Ohhhhhh, it smells so good"  Suga said and they started eating.

" Hyung, why are you both not eating" Taehyung asked.

" You all will eat. We both are not hungry. We eat in our practice room" I said and they all nodded.

" Thank you the food hyung. We were so much hungry. I thought I was about to faint if I didn't eat anything " Jimin said.

" Your welcome" I said and just then jungkook phone rings. He takes the call and

PHONE CALL

" Hello" Jungkook said.

" JEON FYCKING JUNGKOOK" Mom said and I put the phone away from my ears.

" Mom, calm down, why are you screaming" Jungkook said.

" DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN CHILD. I AM SO UPSET WITH YOU. HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME HUH. WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" Mon said.

" Mom, first calm down and second what are you talking about. What I didn't told you" I asked.

" Why didn't to tell me that you have a boyfriend " Mom said and jungkook eyes became widen.

" W-what, how did you know" Jungkook shutter.

" Oh my son. Do you forget that who you are. Come on, you are so famoues, and I am your mom, how would I not know" Mom said.

" I am sorry mom, I didn't told you. Actually we just started dating " Jungkook said.

" Don't worry, I am not mad anymore. But you have to come to home with your boyfriend. Me and your dad wants to meet him. And no objections. I already talked to your manager and your boyfriend manager. They gave you someday off so you both are coming home tomorrow, bye" Mom said and hung up.

END OF THE PHONE CALL

" What happened jungkook " I asked.

" Mom called me" He said.

" So, I mean why you look so worried huh" I asked.

" Mom know that you are my boyfriend. And she want me and you to come home tomorrow and meet them" He said and my eyes became widen.

" What!!! " I said.

" Yeah, and we have to go. She already call mine and your manager to give us someday off. So we are going my home tomorrow " He said and I look at him dumpfodly.

" Do we really have to go" I asked, scaring a little at how will they react. And what are they gonna say.

" Don't worry, I am sure that mom and dad are gonna love you. I mean who couldn't, you are so beautiful. And besides they know that I am gay, so they won't mind me having a boyfriend" He said and I playfully hit his arm. He always make me so flustered. I sign in relief when I heard that they don't have any problem with jungkook being with a man.