Chapter 16

JUNGKOOK POV

" Are you ok hyung" I asked baekhyun hyung when we both reach to the park.

" I am ok, don't worry. And thank you for helping me" Hyung said and smile. There was a silence between us.

" I think we should go to our dorm now. They must be worried about us" Hyung said and we both went to our dorm. I can't help but keep glancing at hyung. He is looking so cute in my jacked. My jacket is a little big for him. And it makes him look more cute.

But suddenly it started raining. We both hurriedly went to a rain shelter. Fuck, thankfully my clothes didn't get wet.

" Why the hell is it raining now" Hyung said and shakes his head.

" I think we should stay here till the rain stops " I said and lean into the pole and cross my hands. The rain didn't stop. I see that hyung was shaking a little. I Fruroius my brows and approach hyung.

" Hyung, are you ok" I asked and touch his arms. Shit, his hands are freezing. Look like he catch cold easily.

" I-its s-so c-cold " Hyung said with his shaking lips. I don't know what to do. After thinking for some minutes I cam up with an idea. I circle my arms around his shoulder and bring his closer towards me. He looks starteled by my action.

" W-what a-are y-you d-doing" Hyung asked and place his hands on my chest.

" You are shivering so much hyung. You will get a feiver if you stay cold. Let's stay like this" I said and place his head on my chest and my hands on his head. Fuck, he is so cold.

" A-arent y-you c-cold " Hyung asked and look at me with his red face. How can he still looks so cute like this.

" No, I am fine. Don't worry about me" I said and massage his freezing shoulder. I smiles when hyung lean to my touch. I am sure about my feelings for hyung now. I am in love with baekhyun hyung. Jin hyung and the other members were right. I clearly loves him so much.

Suddenly a thunder sound was heared making hyung scream and he hugs me so tightly. I caress his head .

" Shhhh, everything is fine hyung. I am here with you. You don't have to scare" I said sweet things in his ear to calm him down. And it did work, he stops shaking. He then raised his head from my chest and look at me with his teary eyes.

I got lost in his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful that whenever I look at his eyes, I always get list into his chocolate brown eyes. We both keep looking at each other and slowly lean forward.

I can feel his hot breathe on my lips. Our point of nose touch and I look at him only to found him staring at me. My gaze fell on his shaking lips. He lick his lips and that's when I lost control.

I connect our lips together. Fuck, I can't control myself anymore. I started to kiss his cold yet juicy lips. He look freeze at his spot. I grabbed him by his waist and bring him closer. He kiss my back after sometimes later. The kiss started to heated up and hyung moaned making me broke the kiss.

We both started breathing heavily. I widen my eyes when I notice what I just did. I just KISS hyung on his LIPS. I look at hyung and see that his lips were swollen and his face is so red right now.

" I a-am s-sorry hyung" I shutter and look at ground. I can't look at him in his eyes. I feel a hand on my cheeks slowly caressing it. I look at hyung and see that he was looking at me.

" W-why are y-you saying s-sorry " Hyung said still in a shaky voice.

" Because I k-kiss you without your permission " I said with a small voice and hyung came closer to my face.

" B-but w-what if I t-told you t-that I l-like the k-kiss" Hyung said in my ear and I shot my eyes wide open.

" W-what " I shutter and hyung smile and caress my cheeks .

" I w-want t-to s-say s-something t-to you" Hyung said and came closer towards me and grabbed my hands with his soft hands.

" I d-dont know when d-did it s-start and h-how d-did it h-happened. I d-dont know i-if you f-feel the same way or n-not. B-but I can't k-keep it anymore. I c-cant deny the f-fact that I l-love y-you" Hyung said with a shaky voice because and cold. And I was shocked at what did he just said.

" Y-you w-what!! " I said still in shock. He just chuckle and put my hands over his heart.

" I love you jungkook. I l-loves you s-so much" Hyung said and I can't help but smile. That means hyung lives me. I hugs him tightly and spin him around.

" I love you. I love you so freaking much. I love you, I love you, I love you" I said and look into his eyes. He look at me with widen eyes and blushing face.

" R-really" He asked but I didn't said anything and kiss him. Gosssshhhhhh I am addicted to his sweet lips. Our lips move in sync and I bring him closer by his waist. He put his arms around my neck and tangled his fingers in my hairs. I slightly bite his bottom lips and he open his mouth and I slide my tongue inside his mouth. His mouth is so sweet. He moaned when I squeeze his waist. We broke the kiss when we needed air.

" I love you so much" I said breathing heavily.

" I love you too" Hyung said and I peck his lips.

" Hyung, will you be my boyfriend " I asked and hyung smile.

" I would love to" Hyung said and I smile and hugs him.

" Let's sit there. You must be tired" I said and sit on the bench.

" But aren't you cold" Hyung asked and a idea can't into my mind. I smirk and pull hyung towards me and he stumbled and landed on my lap. Hyung started blushing.

" W-what a-are you - " I cut him off by saying.

" Let's stay like this, you are so warm" I said and hug his waist and put my head on his shoulder. He caress my head and put his arms around my neck and put my jackets which he was wearing on my shoulder too.