Chapter 18

BAEKHYUN POV

Shit, they heard everything. What are they gonna say.

" Is it true what we have herd that baekhyun and jungkook are dating " Manager hyung said and we all stay silent.

" Answer me. Is it true or not" Hyung asked sternly.

" Yes, we both are dating " Jungkook said and I widen my eyes and look at him. He holds my hand and interwine our fingers. I closed my eyes, ready for the yelling which didn't come. I look at them and what I didn't expect was

" CONGRATULATIONS YOU BOTH" They both said making our jaw dropped. What the.

" W-what " We all said and they both smile making us more confused.

" We said congratulations. We both are happy that you both are finally together " Bts manager Mr.Kim said and smile.

" Wait, so that means you both are not angry at us for dating " I asked and they nodded.

" Yes we are not angry. And why would we be angry. It's your life ,you can choose whomever you want to date. Who are we to tell you both to date whom" Our manager Mr.Park said and we all smile.

" Thanks hyung" Me and jungkook said.

" But wait minutes. What do you mean by finally together. Did you both know this from the start" Jungkook asked and we all look at them and they smile.

" Yes, we both know this from the start. Actually when we see your photos, we both understand that it is gonna happen one day. So we help you both to get together " Manager hyung said and our jaw dropped.

" What!!!, help us ,but how" I asked and they chuckle.

" Who do you think is the one that tell you to go on an interview together and let you sit with each other and let you play the pocky game. It's not a coincidence, right" Mr.Kim said and we all are speechless.

" So that means, you both plan all these things" I asked and they nodded.

" Yes we did. And we are happy that you both are finally together. And anyways, we both are going, bye. And take care of each other" They said and went out from the room. Leaving all of us shock.

" Welllll, I didn't expect that" Suga said and we all nodded.

" But anyways, at least they don't have any problem with us dating. Sooo it's fine" I said and they nodded.

" Once again congratulations " Luhan hyung said and we smile.

" Anyways, we should probably go now. It's getting late. We have dance practice tomorrow " Jin said and we all nodded. We went to the door with them , as I was about to go inside, jungkook grabbed me by my waist and kiss my lips.

" Text me later. Good night love" Jungkook said and peck my lips and go to his dorm. I close the door and went inside too. My face is so red from embressment.

" Someone is happy huh" Luhan hyung tease me and I rilled my eyes playfully.

" Finally you have a boyfriend . So you will not nag me now" Luhan hyung said, but I know that he is just teasing me.

" Even if I have a boyfriend now. I am still gonna nag you" I said and he dramatically gasped. I look at him and see that he is..........Praying.

" Hyung, what are you doing" I asked and he looked at me.

" Praying for your ass, of course " He said and my eyes became widen.

" The fuck are you saying. What do you mean by that" I asked and he put his hand on my shoulder.

" Aigoo aigoo agioo. You don't know anything. Let me tell you. After sone days later you will be limping because even though jungkook is younger than you. Jungkook is the one who is gonna top. I mean did you see his muscle and when he smirk, godddddd. And when he look at you, I can tell by his eyes that he is gonna fuck the shit out of you. So I am praying for your ass in advance " Luhan explain and I look at him with my mouth open.

"Wow, what a good friend are you huh" I said scarestly and he wink at me. But I smirk and look at hum.

" I think you should pray for your ass, not mine" I said and he look at me in confusion.

" Now don't tell me that you are gonna top tahyung. He is also younger than you but he is the one who us gonna top you. So you should pray for your ass luhan" I said and went to my room. I laugh at his reaction.

After shower, I lay on my bed with a pilloe on my stomach and my elbow on my bed and open my phone. Then a message came into my phone

My kookie

Hello hyung 🥰🥰

                                                 My baekkie

                                            Hi kookie🥰🥰

My kookie

What are you doing                

                                                 My baekkie

                            Nothing. I just went out                                                                        
                             from the shower. I was
                                     Just about to sleep.

My kookie

Ohhhh, ok. You should
rest now hyung. I will talk
to you tomorrow. Bye ,good
night love . I love you 😍😍

                                                 My baekkie

                  Good night kookie. Love you
                                            too 😘😘😘😘

I close my phone and hugs my pillow and smile. I am so happy that jungkook is my boyfriend. I smile and close my eyes and drifted into dreamland.