Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK POV

We all reached the mall early, thankfully because I thought I am gonna die from baekhyun hyung hands resting on my thighs. Good thing is that I didn't get a boner or else that will be so much embracing.

" Ok so what do you all want to eat" Suho hyung asked as we all sit in the food court.

" Just tell us what do you want to eat, suho hyung is paying " Chanyeol hyung said and suho hyung just shakes his head.

" I want ahhhhhh chicken burger" V hyung said.

" I want this pizza/burger" They all said to the waiter while pointing at the menue.

" What do you want to eat jungkook" Baekhyun hyung asked who was sitting across me.

" Hmmmm anything is fine for me hyung" I said and he nodded and give the waiter there orders. We all were chatting with each other's and I can feel all eyes are on us.

Well what do you expect huh. When two very famous boyband group were eating with each other in a public place. All people's were clicking the photo of us and whispering and giggling.

" Here is your order sir" Waiter said and put our order on the table. We started eating and I must say that the food is so good. We all finish our food and suho hyung said he will pay the bill but we insist so we all ended up paying half and half bills.

" Ok guys so let me tell you that with whom you are going to say with the rest of the day" Suho hyung said.

" So xiumin hyung and chen, kai and kyungsoo, me and lay, namjoon and jin, luhan hyung and V, sehun and chanyeol, tao and kris, suga hoseok and jimin, and lastly jungkook and baekhyun " Suho hyung said.

" What, can't I come with you suho. I will get bankcrupt if I staid with tao" Kris hyung said.

" Sorry kris, but you will stay with tao" Suho hyung said.

" Let's go kris. I want to buy done Gucci clothes" Tao hyung said and dragged kris hyung with him.

" Oh and by the way jungkook" Suho hyung said and I look at him.

" Please take care of baekhyun. He easily gets lost so please stay at his side" Suho hyung said making me chuckle.

" Suho ,don't forget that i am older then jungkook" Baekhyun hyung whined and I just chuckle. He is so cute.

" Anyways let's go"jin hyung said and dragged namjoon hyung with him. Now there is only me and hyung there.

" Do you want to buy something jungkook" Baekhyun hyung asked and we started walking.

" Hmmm wellll I just want to buy some shirts. What about you hyung, what do you want to buy or do you want to do something else" I asked and hyung hummed.

" Ahhhh how about game section huh. I want to play sone games" Hyung cutely said while clapping with his beautiful hands. And whom I am to say no to him.

" Ok hyung, let's go to the play game section " I said.

" Baek" Hyung suddenly said making me look at him in confusion.

" What" I asked.

" Call me baek" Hyung said and I widen my eyes.

" But how can I call you with only your nickname. You are older than me hyung" I said and hyung just chuckle.

" Ok then ahhhhh call me baek hyung or baekkie hyung or just hyung" Hyung said and I think fir a moment.

" Ahhhh how about baekkie hyung" I asked and he nodded.

" Ok then baekkie hyung is fine. And I will call you ahhhh kookie" Hyung said and smile, I smiles too.

" Ok then, can we go now baekkie hyung" I asked and he nodded and we went inside the game section.

" Wowww there are so many games" I said while looking at the games.

" Yeah, what is the game that you want to play huh kookie" Hyung said and it sounds so good when hyung said my name with his beautiful voice.

" Ahhhh hiw about this one" I said while pointing at table tennis game.

" Ok then let's go" Hyung said and we started playing table tennis. Wow I must admit it that hyung is a very good player. All the people surrounded us and started taking pictures of both of us.

Our score is 2 - 2 . Let's see who will win. But at the last moment hyung wins . People's started clapping and we play many games.

" Wahhhh that was fun. What do you want to do next kookie" Hyung asked.

" Well if you don't mind, can we please go into the haunted house" I said.

" Sure" Hyung said and we go inside the haunted house. Ohhhh this place looks scary but I am not scared of anything.

" Hyung are you ok" I asked when I notice that hyung was shivering a little.

" Yeah I am ok. Just a bit cold" Hyung said and rubbed his hands. I then bring hyung closer towards me by his waist. Hyung look at me with widen eyes.

" Your hands are freezing. Let's stay like this" I said and place my hands on hyung waist and bring him more closer towards me.

" Let's go" I said and we started walking. There were some fake ghosts who tried to scare us but I didn't even flinch. But hyung just tighten his arms around my jacket whenever someone come in front of us.

Suddenly a ghost with long hair popped in front of us and hyung screamed and hugged me tightly. I frozen at my place but I came back to my senses and look at hyung who was hugging me so tightly.

Goddddd he is so cute. Hyung is a little shorter than me so when he hugs me his heads were on my chest and his arms are sound my waist.

" Shhh it's ok. I am with you hyung" I said in his ears and rubbed his back. After some minutes later hyung calm down . He raised his head up from my chest and look at me with his crystal like eyes. I get lost in his eyes.

I caress hyung cheeks and we both look at each other. His eyes are beautiful too. We both slowly lean forward and our nose were touching but suddenly we heared someone scream making both of us seperate from each other. What the hell was I thinking. Was I seriously going to kiss baekhyun hyung.

There was an awkward silence between us. But thankfully hyung break it

" I think we should go now" Hyung asked but I can see his red cheeks even though it's very dark here. I nodded and we both went outside from the haunted house.