Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK POV

" Jungkook are you seriously ok" V hyung asked when we sit on our seats.

" Yes hyung I am fine" I said and I know that he didn't believe me but he didn't said anything.

" Hello guys I hope that you all are enjoying. It's time for some dance performance now" MC said with a cheerful voice.

" Hmmmm, so please welcome EXO" MC said and we all clap our hands. EXO go towards the stage and then the music starts. People started screaming when they started dance.

Wow, there performance is so cool. But I was looking at only one person. And that person is baekhyun hyung. He is looking so handsome and hot in his outfit.

After there performance was over, they went to the backstage. Then they come back wearing there suits.

" So now it's time to give the award to the group. So can you guess who is the winner" MC asked and people started shouting.

" Wellll this award goes to.......................BTS" MC said and we stand up and hug each other. We go towards the stage and bow at all the people. We give them our speech and cone back to our seats.

" Next award goes to............ EXO" MC said and EXO went to stage and also give them there speech. I can teel that baekhyun hyung had some years in his eyes but he tried do hard to not cry there.

When the function was over. Now they all went to there dorm

" Offfff finally we are home" Jimin hyung said and laid down on the couch. I grabed a water bottle and drink some water.

" You want some" I asked jimin hyung.

" Thanks kook" Jimin hyung said drink some water.

" I am so tired" Jin hyung said and massage his shoulder.

" Well it's a good thing that we have a day off tomorrow well more likely today cause it's 12:30 AM" Namjoon hyung said.

" Thank goddd tomorrow well more likely today is day off. Because I really don't want to wake up early at morning " Hoseok hyung said.

" I am going to sleep hyung. Good night " I said.

" Good night kookie" They all said and I went to my room. I stripe my clothes and went into shower. I took a warm shower and then I come back to my room and wear some comfortable clothes.

I look at my function outfit that I wear and started to fold them. Yes I am a very neat person. Thanks to my mom. But when I was folding my clothes I smell something. The smell was sooooo goooddd.

I put my coat in front of my nose and it conformed that the sweet smell was coming from my coat. Hmmmm it smells so sweet and fruity like a mixture of sweet candy and fresh fruits. I then think that I don't have perfume which smells both sweet and fruity.

" Hmmmm, if this is not my perfume then whose is it. The members also didn't have perfume like this" I think for something thats when it hit me. Baekhyun hyung hug me. Yes, so that means it's his perfume.

" Mmmmm hyung perfume is so sweet just like him" I babble out something that I didn't expect to say. I widen my eyes at what I just said.

" Fuck, what the hell I just said" I scold myself for thinking like this.

" But whatever, hyung looks so cute and beautiful " I unconstitutionally smiles. I blush when I remember he hugs me and goddddd baekhyun hyung is so smol. I know he is not that smaller in heights but still he is smaller from me in height. And when he hugs me my hurt flustered and started beating so fast.

" What is happening with me" I asked myself when I put my hand on my heart and feel that my heart is beating so fast once again.

In EXO dorm

BAEKHYUN POV

" Hish, jinja I am so tired" Chanyeol said and unbuttoned his coat and put it aside.

" Baek do you want some water" Suho hyung asked.

" Ahhh thanks hyung" I thank suho hyung. What can i say, even though he will get tired after our performance but he still make sure that we all will get some rest.

" Oh by the way baekhyun hyung, what happened to you when I called you" Sehun suddenly asked making all of us look at him in confusion.

" Huh, what are you talking about sehunie" I asked him.

" Remember when I come to call you because manager hyung was calling us. Jungkook was also there with you. But your face looks so red when I called you" Sehun said making all of them look at me now. Now I remember what he us talking about. My cheeks started to heat up when I remember that I hug jungkook out of nowhere.

" Baek are you ok. Your face became so red. Do you want to go to the hospital " Suho hyung asked in a worry.

" Ahhhh I am ok hyung. Ahem, it's just that ahhhhh......i...... Ahh. Yeah actually the weather was so hot, that's why my face looked so red" I awkwardly smile.

" Hmmmm, but what about jungkook. Why was he with you" Luhan asked. I gave him a look and he look at me in confusion.

" Oh yeah......... ahhhh... I... Ummm. Yeah actually he accidentally bumped into me. That's why he was with me" I said and cover my blushing cheeks.

" Hmmm is that true" They all asked.

" Y-yeah " I said and they all looked at each other and nodded. I sign in relief, but I can't stop thinking about jungkook. When I hug him I feel something in my stomach. Like there are so many butterflies in my stomach. And my heart started beating so fast when he touch me.

" Seriously what is happening with me" I thought to myself and sign.