Chapter 6

JUNGKOOK POV

" Kook, are you ready" Jin hyung asked as he was standing in front of my door. Well if you are wondering what is happening then let me tell you.

As you already know that EXO is living in our next door. And we all are very good friends so they invite us for having breakfast with them. And I know that you all are thinking that if we are just going for eating breakfast with them,why the fuck are we getting ready.

Well let me tell you, actually after eating breakfast we all and EXO are going to mall. So that's why we are getting ready.

" Yes I am ready hyung" I said and came out from the room. I don't know why but I just want to look more good today. But, why did I want to look good for.

" Wowwww jungkook you are looking so handsome " Jin hyung said and I smile.

" Thanks hyung" I said.

" Jungkook, I think you should knock some senses in your hyungs too. They always get late all the time" Jin hyung said and sit on the sofa.

" Hyung don't be stress. It's not good for your health " I said and hyung sign and nodded.

" Hyung we are ready" Hoseok hyung said and came out of his room. The others also came out too.

" Wow kook, you are looking so handsome. Who do you want to impress huh" V hyung smirk and my cheeks started to heat up.

" Shut up hyung. I am just wearing my casual clothes" I awkwardly laugh.

" Hmmm whatever you say" V hyung said and shrugged his shoulder, but I can see his smirking face. What is he planning to do.

" Let's go" Jin hyung said.

" Hyung calm do you don't have to hurry. They literally live next door to us" Namjoon hyung said but Jin hyung didn't hear what he said.

We lock our door and see that EXO are standing outside there door.

" Sorry hyung we are late. It's all there fault " Jin hyung said to suho hyung. We all gave him a look.

" Don't worry Jin, you are not late. We have so much time to go to the mall. And anyways luhan hyung and baekhyun are also not here right now" Suho hyung said.

" Wow jungkook you are looking so handsome today. I mean you always look handsome but what's the special occasions today huh" Sehun hyung said and they all look at me.

" Oh come on sehun hyung, I am just wearing my casual clothes" I said.

" Guys we are here" Luhan hyung said and come out from the room

" Guys we are here" Luhan hyung said and come out from the room. But I frozen at my place when I see baekhyun hyung. Damm he is looking so hot. I can't help but stare at him

( Baekhyun is wearing a black shirt and black ripped jeans with a blue jacket)

" Wow mom you are looking so beautiful " V hyung said.

" Thanks V. AND DON'T CALL ME MOM. Hish, you will never stop teasing me ,don't you" Baekhyun hyung laugh and I swear to God baekhyun hyung laugh is beautiful just like him.

" JUNGKOOK" Jin hyung suddenly scream in my ear making me put my hands on my ears.

" Hyung why the hell are you shouting. Ahhh my poor ears" I said and massage my ears.

" Ohhhh wow, you didn't even know that you were spacing out huh" Jin hyung asked and I widen my eyes. Shit.

" Ahhhh....... I.....was not spacing out. I ahhhh was thinking about something " I said and hyung look at me with his one raised eyebrow.

" Really" He asked.

" Y-yeah" Goddd damm it, why did I shutter.

" Anyways you are looking beautiful hyung" Jin hyung said to baekhyun hyung.

" Hehehe thanks Jin" Baekhyun hyung said and turn towards me. We both look at each other eyes and I can't take my eyes from his little exposed chest.

" Hi jungkook, you are looking so handsome " Baekhyun hyung shyly said making my heart explore with happiness.

" T-thanks hyung, you are looking so beautiful too" I said while blushing. Shit, this is not good for my heart.

" If you guys done flirting, can we go now" V hyung said making me and hyung blush. I glare at V hyung and he smirk.

" Shut up hyung or I will tell luhan hyung that you were looking at him well more like checking him out" I smirk when V hyung look at me with widen eyes.

" H-how did you" V hyung shutter and I smirk.

"Ohhhh hyung I know everything. So it's better if you not say anything to me, ok" I said and hyung nodded. I know that V hyung likes luhan hyung 😆😆😆 ( A/N - What do you guys think about Taehan or Taelu huh 😆😆😆)

" Ok ok i will stop teasing you, just don't say anything to luhan hyung" V hyung said and i nodded.

" Guys we are going from two cars. In 1st far there will be luhan hyung, V, kyungsoo, kai, kris, tao, jin, namjoon, hoseok and in 2nd car there will be jimin, suga, lay hyung, me, chanyeol, sehun, chen, xiumin hyung, jungkook and baekhyun" Suho hyung said and i am so happy that baekhyun hyung will be in the same car as me.

" Ok ,thanks suho. Com on V " Luhan hyung said and dragged taehyung hyung in the car with him and V hyung face became so red. I know that luhan hyung also likes V hyung so much 😆😆.

" Let's go now" Jin hyung said and he went to the car with namjoon hyung. Suho hyung sit on the driver seat and yixing hyung on the passenger seat. I sit on the last seat.

" Can i sit here" Suddenly a voice said making me startled. I see that it's baekhyun hyung.

" O-of course h-hyung" I said and he smile and sit next to me. Me, baekhyun hyung and xiumin hyung were sitting on the last seat. And let me tell you how are we sitting.

Me and xiumin hyung were sitting on the window side and baekhyun hyung was sitting in between both of us. And I am freaking out because 1- I can see his white milky skin and second, he smells sooooooo gooddddd.

" Are you comfortable there jungkook " Baekhyun hyung asked.

" Y-yeah, I am ok hyung" I said and smile. He smiles too and pinch my cheeks making me blush.

" You are so cute" Hyung said making my face so red. I am feeling so happy right now.

Suddenly suho hyung turn the staring wheel making the car turns too. And when the car turns baekhyun hyung put his hands on my thighs making me widen my eyes.

" Shit, I am dead" I thought.