Chapter 1

JUNGKOOK POV

" Jungkook, are you done" Jin hyung asked for 100th time. I rolled my eyes and check myself in the mirror. Hmmm i am looking handsome.

" Jungkook- "

" I am ready hyung. Goshhhh seriously hyung, we have so much time left to go to the award function. Why are you nagging us so early" I said and come out of my room.

" Well I know that you always get ready on the time. But the rest of the members always get ready very slowly " Jin hyung said and massage his forehead. Poor hyung, he has to work so much.

" Hyung where is my coat" Jimin hyung asked while looking for his coat.

" Seriously jimin, is the coat mine or your huh. Shouldn't you know where your coat is. And what I am, your mom" Jin hyung said while handing jimin hyung his coat.

" Hehehe thanks hyung" Jimin hyung said and wear his clothes.

" Guys please hurry up. We are gonna be late" Jin hyung said for the 1000th of time.

" We are ready hyung" The rest of members said and come out from there room.

" Godddd finally you all are ready. Next time if any of you except jungkook will be late I will seriously left you here. And then you will deal with manager hyung" Jin hyung said and we all went inside our van.

" Sorry hyung" They all said.

" Seriously you all are older than jungkook but look at him he is the one who is always get ready on the time. And on the other side you all. Hish" Jin hyung said and cross his arms around his chest.

" We will be careful next time hyung" RM hyung said and place his hands over Jin hyung shoulder.

" Whatever. Just please don't do this next time. I don't want us to get scold by manager hyung" Jin hyung said and they all nodded.

" But seriously, jungkook how come you always get ready on time huh. Whenever we have to go somewhere or we have to wake up early, how will you always get ready and wake up before all of us" V hyung asked and they all look at me.

" Welllll you know who my dad is. I think I get this habit from my dad. He always get ready on time and wake up early. So when I was young he always taught me to get ready on time and wake up early" I said to all of them.

" Oh yeah I forget that your dad is the CEO of Jeon coorporation. And of course you will be perfect like your dad" Suga hyung said and they all nodded.

I know what you all are thinking. You are thinking that my dad is a CEO , so I might be a spoiled brat and I became very famous because of my dad connections, right. But no I am not like that, I am not a spoiled child.

From my childhood my dad and mom taught me to do hard work. They tell me that if I want to achieve something , I should do hard work for it. And I love my parents so much, because they accept that I am gay and support me. They are the best parents.

" We are here guys" RM hyung said and I look outside and see that we have reached in our destination. We all went outside from our van and as soon as we go outside from the car all the people (fans) and media started clicking our photos.

" Oh you all are here. Now let's go inside" Manager hyung said and we all nodded and started walking inside the Hall. We greet all our fans and media politely. They all started screaming and wish us good luck 😎.

This is the reason why we love ARMY, because they all support us and no matter what, they always loves us.

" Ok so guys, wait here. Your seat will be on right side. But you still have some time left. So if you want you can rome here for some minutes " Manager hyung said and we all nodded and went somewhere to look at the place. Wow I must admit it that this place is very big and beautiful-

I bumped into someone when I was looking around. I caress my head and look at the person who was on the ground because of me. I hurriedly help him to stand up.

" I am so sorry. I didn't see where I was going, are you ok" I asked the person whom I just bumped.

" Yeah I am ok, don't worry and thank you for helping me" A very soft and beautiful voice said. I almost lost my mind when I hear the femmenie voice. I look at the person face and

" Oh jungkook it's you" Baekhyun hyung said and smile. I don't know what happened but when he smiles he look so beautiful and I can't help but stare at him.

" Jungkook, jungkook, hello are you there" Hyung shake his hands in front of my eyes making me snap out of my thoughts.

" Oh ahhhh hello baekhyun hyung, sorry I just spaced out. Hehehe" I awkwardly smile.

" It's ok" Baekhyun hyung said. I can't help but look at him. He is looking so beautiful ,like an angel

This is how baekhyun is looking.

" You are looking beautiful hyung" I didn't know what I said

" You are looking beautiful hyung" I didn't know what I said. But I widen my eyes and look at him when I understand what I just said. I look at hyung and see that he is smiling but wait a minute did I just see that he is blushing 🧐🧐.

" Hehehe thanks jungkook. You are also looking so handsome " Hyung said and now I am the one who is blushing.

This is what jungkook is wearing

" Hyung where are you- oh hello jungkook" Sehun hyung said when he look at me

" Hello hyung" I said and we both greet each other.

" Hyung manager hyung is calling us" Sehun hyung said and baekhyun hyung nodded.

" Look like we have to go now. Bye jungkook" Hyung said and hug me. I was surprised but I hug him back. But when he touch me I feel something in my heart. My heart is beating so fast and I am afraid that someone might hear it.

" Kookie what are you doing here let's go" Hoseok hyung said and drag me with him. I one last time look at baekhyun hung and then went to my members.

" Jungkook are you ok. Your face looks so red" Jin hyung asked and look at me in worry. I touch my face and see that my face is burning.

" Ahhhh I am ok hyung. It's just that the weather is so hot today" I said and cover my cheeks. What the hell ,why I am blushing. And why is my heart beating so fast when baekhyun hyung touch me.

I didn't feel something like that towards anyone. But why I my heart feels so flustered when baekhyun hugs me.