Chapter 9

BAEKHYUN POV

" Guys please calm down" Suho said while trying to calm down some noisy members. I was sitting on the sofa that they are jumping right now.

" The sofa is gonna break if you all keep jumping on it. And who will pay the bill for buying new sofa" Suho whined but they still didn't hear him.

I don't feel anything right now. I am in sooooo deep thoughts. I am thinking about someone. And that someone is jungkook. Yes, you read it right. I am thinking about jungkook.

I seriously can't take off yesterday event from my mind. When I got scared how I hug his muscular body and how he said sweet things to calm me down.

And when he hold my hands. Ahhhhhh I can't just stop thinking about it. My mind was full of jungkook image -

" Baekhyun" He has a muscular body.

" Baek" His hands were so soft and warm.

" Baekkie" Ohhhh and his perfect lips that I want to kiss -

" BYUN BAEKHYUN " All the members shouted at the same time making me scream and I fall off from the sofa.

" What the fuck guys. Why are you all shouting my name so loud" I said to all of them. But they all look at me with an unrealistic face.

" Baekhyun are you ok" Suho asked and I look at him in confusion

" Why would I will not be ok huh. I am totally fine. But why are you asking if I am fine or not" I asked while sitting on the sofa. They all look at each other.

" Wellll because, you are very quite from yesterday" Luhan hyung said.

" What do you mean by I am so quite" I asked them.

" I mean, usually you would wake up early and nags kyungsoo, you will be clingy to sehun or you will prank us with chen and chanyeol" Kris said and I raised my one brow. Was I really that easy to read. I look at them and see that they all are looking at me for answer.

"Guys I am fine don't worry. It's just that I am a little tired" I said and suho sit beside me.

" Bacon, please tell us what happened with you" Chanyeol said.

" I am really fine guys" I said.

" Suho hyung, call the ambulance. He is not fine. He didn't even scold me for calling him bacon" Chanyeol said.

" Baek, you know that we all loves you so much. We all are like a family to each other. You can tell us your problems. We will try to help you" Suho said and I look at him with a shock expression. Damm he seriously is a mom. He knows everything.

" Thank you guys" I said to them.

" Now tell me, what is bugging you" Suho said and I bite my lips.

" A-actually I........... ahhh ,can I tell you later. I don't want to talk about it right now" I said and they all nodded.

" Don't worry, you can tell us when you are ready. And remember we all are always here for you. If you want to talk, I will be in my room" Suho said and I smile. I really love my this family so much.

JUNGKOOK POV

We all are sitting on the couch right now. They all were chatting with each other except me. Because I am in a very deep thought.

My mind in full of a very cute little guy who has a very beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, beautiful voice, beautiful hands. Well in simple language, I am thinking about baekhyun hyung.

I really can't take off yesterday event from my mind. When he hugs me, how his face liten up like a child, how our hands fits perfectly together.

" You are looking like a zombie you know" Suddenly suga hyung voice said making me snapped out off my thoughts.

" Huh, what" I asked.

" What happened to you jungkook. You are looking like a dead zombie " Hoseok hyung said, actually he was not wrong. I am looking like a zombie because I cant be able to sleep yesterday because I was thinking about baekhyun hyung.

" Kook, should I bring you to the hospital. You are spacing out, again" Jin hyung said in a concern voice.

" I am ok hyung, don't worry. I was a little tired. That's why, don't worry I am totally fine" I said to them. Jin hyung sign and look at me.

" If you want to talk, I will always be there ok" Jin hyung said and I look at him in amazement. I smile at look at him.

" Ok" I said.

" Oh guys look at this" V hyung hurriedly said.

" What us it taehyung " Namjoon hyung said.

" You will not believe what fans are writting. Look at this" V hyung said and showed us his phone. When I look at his phone, my jaw dropped. All the members have same expression as me, why??? Because fans are writing about me and baekhyun hyung.

" OMG, LOOK AT THEM. THEY ARE LOOKING SO CUTE"

" Do you know that I see baekhyun oppa and jungkook oppa in the mall with each other"

" And jungkook oppa was taking care of baek oppa, so that he will not get lost "

" I love it how jungkook oppa hold baek oppa hands. They both are definitely made for each other"

" And do you what. I see baek oppa hugging jungkook oppa in the haunted house because baek oppa was scared. I was in the haunted too"

" Oh my goddddd they are sooooooo cuteeeeee 😍😍😍😍😍"

" We should make a new ship about " Kookbaek"

Comments like this. Fuck, what the hell is happening. There were picture of me and baekhyun hyung everywhere in the internet. There is also picture of us hugging, holding hands.

" Kook, what is this" Jin hyung asked whole he was still in the shock.

" I d-dont know hyung" I said. Just then my phone rings. I look at the caller id and shit, I am dead. It's manager hyung who was calling me. I took a deep breath and answer the call

" H-hello, hyung" I said.

" Jungkook, come to my office. Right now" Manager hyung said in a calm voice.

" Ok hyung" I said and hung up the call.

" What did hyung said kook " Namjoon hyung said.

" He said that he want to talk to me" I said and they all looks so worry.

" Don't worry hyung, I can handle it" I said and stand up from the couch and went to manager hyung office. I slowly knock on the door.

" Come in" Hyung said and I went inside. I sit on the chair.

" Explain, what us this" Hyung said and I look at the comments about me and baekhyun. Kill me, I am dead now.