Chapter 12

3RD PERSON POV

Today is the day that both BTS and EXO are going on a interview. Both groups are in the same room,getting ready right now. They are in the interview building. They are getting ready there.

" Guys, do you all eat breakfast" Suho asked his group members.

" Yes mom" They all said.

" Good. AND DON'T CALL ME MOM" Suho said but they just laugh making suho shakes his head. Jin sit beside suho and they talk well more like gossip, like mothers.

" It is the first time I am feeling nervous" Baekhyung said as he was sitting with v, jungkook and luhan.

" Hmmm, I am nervous too" V said.

" I think we all are nervous because it's the first time we are doing a interview which is not scripted. They will ask us some questions that our fans wanted to ask and we didn't know what kind of questions are they gonna ask us" Luhan said and they all nodded.

" I think we all should relax. We don't have to freak out too much" Jungkook said.

" Hmmmm yeah you are right jungkook" Barkhyung said and just then there manager came inside the room.

" Guys, it's time for the interview. Let's go" There manager said and they all went to the room.

" Hello to all of you. My name is Lina , and I am the one who will take your interview" Lina said with a cheerful voice.

" We all know who you all are, but can you introduce yourself in your style" Lina said and they all nodded.

" Bang tan, anniyoungsayo Bangtang Seouneodang" BTS members said and they all clap there hands.

" We are one, anniyoungsayo EXO-e mida" EXO said and they all also clap there hands.

" It's very nice to meet all of you. You all can take the seat now. Your name is written on the chair, you will sit on the chair where your name is written " Lina said and they all sit on there chair.

But the seating arrangement were little weird, like luhan was beside V and jungkook was beside baekhyun. All of the EXO and BTS members were mixed, like if there is sitting one EXO member then beside him was a BTS member. Hmmm it's weird 🧐🧐.

" Ok, so let's start the interview. So fans like your friendship with BTS so much. And fans wanted to ask you all so many questions. So let's start" Lina said.

" Ok, so the first question is for jin and suho. How does it feels like to be the mom of the group" Lina asked.

" Well for me, it's a very hard job. Like they always nag me and tease me. And also they always get ready very late except for Jungkook. Jungkook is the only one who always get ready on time" Jin said making them laugh.

" For me, it's also a very hard job. I am also the leader of the group so I have to make sure that everything is alright and I have to take care of all of them so that they will not get lost somewhere. Especially baekhyun, he easily get lost all the time" Suho said and baekhyun playfuly glare at him and smile.

" Hmmmm interesting being the mom of the group and also the leader of the group is so hard. Anyway next question is for kris. Why don't you like chicken " Lina asked.

" Because chicken is not my style " Kris simply said making all of them look at him.

" What even is your style huh" Kyungsoo asked making all of them burst into laughter.

" I like your answer. So next question is for V. Who do you think is the prettiest member in EXO " She asked with an excited tone .

" I mean of course my mom baekhyun hyung is pretty. Hehehe but luhan hyung is also so pretty " V said and blush. They all whistle at his answer making both V and luhan blush.

" Ohhhh I mean you are not wrong. Luhan is indeed preety" She said and chuckle.

" Next is jimin. Why did you got no jams" She asked making BTS burst into laughter except jimin.

" No that's not true. I got jams" Jimin said .

" Jimin............you got no jams" Namjoon said making jimin pout and they all chuckle.

" Ohh my god, it's so fun having an interview with you all" Lina said and smile.

" So kai, who is the best cook in EXO " She asked.

" Well of course it's kyungsoo. He makes so much delicious food. Especially chicken. Chicken is my life" Kai said and wink at kyungsoo making kyungsoo blush.

" Suga , what is important to become cool" Lina said.

" Hmmmm, you should have swag for becoming cool, like me" Suga said and smirk.

" Sooooo tao, why are you scared of ghost if you know whushu " She asked.

" Oh come on, whushu doesn't work on ghost. They are so scary" Tao whined and hug kris hands.

" Soooooooo it's a question for jungkook. Who is the member from BTS and EXO that you would date, if you want to" Lina asked and slightly smirk so that no one can see. This question caught jungkook offguard. He look at the particular someone.

He was thinking if he should say it or not.

" Ahhhhh......i ummmmm" Jungkook shutter. He looked at the members who were looking at him for say something. He took a deep breath and.

" Wellll if I would date some from BTS and EXO. I would chooses..... baekhyun hyung" Jungkook said making them all look at him.

" Hmmmm and why" Lina asked.

" Well because of so many reasons. I mean he is beautiful and prettier than any girl. Hyung have such a cheerful and bubble personality. He always makes everyone laugh and try to make them happy. When he smiles, his boxy smile can met anyone heat and his eyes are beautiful too. It's feels like you will get list in his eyes when you look at baekhyun eyes" Jungkook said and they all look at him speechless. They didn't expect him to say something this deep.

And baekhyun, he was frozen at his stop. His mind went black. He came back to his senses and his cheeks started to heat up.

" Wowwwwww that was amazing. I like ,no , I love your answer jungkook " Lina happily said and jungkook cover his cheeks because he is sure that he is blushing right now.

All the BTS and EXO members gave jungkook and baekhyun a knowing look. They have a feeling that something is going to happen .