Chapter 14

LUHAN POV

Today both exo and bts members are sitting on a same room. A very dark room. They are discussing something very important. They are looking at each other and , there is so much tension between them. No one dares to speak anything-

Haish this is becoming too dramatic. So let me go straight to the point. Soooo both EXO and BTS members are sitting on a private room in a cafe except jungkook and baekhyun. Because obviously, we can't let them know that what we are doing.

" So guys, what do you think about them" Suho asked while sipping his tea.

" Well obviously we all know that both jungkook and baekhyun are in love with each other. But they didn't know about there feeling. So we should help them" I said and they all nodded.

" Yeah, luhan hyung is right. But how are we gonna help them" Taehyung asked, why he is so handsome 😣😣😣. I shakes my head , now is not the time for this.

If you are wondering what is happening, then let me tell you. Actually I love taehyung so much. I don't know if he loves me too or not. But I am going to tell him about my feelings today. Then we will see what will happen.

" But how. I mean what are we gonna do" Lay hyung asked and we all look at each other. There was a silence for sone minutes

" I have an idea" Jin said and we all look at him.

" How about they both spend more time with each other. Like if we will gather somewhere, how about we will let them stay with each other. If they spend so much time with each other then I am sure that they will know there feelings for each other " Jin said and we all nodded. That's a good idea.

" And if it didn't work. How about we make them jealous. I mean jealousuly always work. If we will being too touchy with them. I am sure that they will confess to each other" Suho said, hmmmm it is also a good idea.

" Ok then it's decided. Mission "kookbaek " is on" We all cheered and stand up to leave the place. But I grabbed Taehyun hands .

" Taehyung, can I talk to you for a moment " I said nervously. He look at me and I became more nervous.

" Actually I........w-want to.... " Shit, this is so hard.

" What is it hyung" He asked me with his deep voice making me shiver down to my spine. I bite my lips nervously.

" What is it hyung" He said and came closer to me.

" Iloveyousomuch" I hurriedly said and burried my face on my hands. But he didn't said anything making me a little said. I look at him and he looks frozen.

" W-what" He asked in a confused tone. Ohhhhh godddddd, he didn't understand what I said . I took a deep breath and said.

" I l-love you t-taehyung " I finally said, I look at him and he look at me with shocked expression.

" I understand if you didn't feel- " I was cut off by a soft pair of lips attached to mine. I widen my eyes, is it really happening or am I dreaming.

" You are not dreaming hyung" Taehyung said when he broke the kiss.

" Huh" I asked Dumbfordly.

" I love you too silly" Taehyung said and smile. I was so shocked.

" R-really " I asked, but he just kiss me. This this I kiss him back. He push me into the wall and place his hands on the back of my neck, deppening the kiss. I moaned when he explore my mouth with his tongue.

" So do you believe me now" He asked with a smirk and I shyly nodded.

" Sooooo will you be my boyfriend hyung" He asked and I smile.

" I would love to" I said and he peck my lips.

" Come on love birds. How much time are you gonna take huh" Suddenly xiumin hyung voice said from behind and we both look at them and see that they all were standing there with a smirk on there face.

" From h-how long you were there" I asked while blushing madly.

" Oh come on luhan hyung, don't be shy. We all know that you and taehyung hyung loves each other. You don't have to hide it from us" Sehun said and smirk.

" But anyway, congratulations you two" Jin and suho said happily.

" Thanks guys" Me and taehyung said.

" Can we all go now" Chen said and we all nodded and went to our dorm. On the whole time, taehyung hands were on my waist and he always whisper so many sweet things in my ear, making me blush madly.

We reach to our dorm and he one last time peck my lips and go to his dorm but didn't before winking at me. I blush and went to our dorm.

" Someone us so happy huh" Sehun tease me, I rolled my eyes playfuly and look at him.

" Forget about me, what is happening between you and chanyeol huh" I asked him and he stop teasing me and blush. We both are in our room. We both are roommate. And yes I know that something is happening between sehun and chanyeol.

" W-what do y-you mean hyung. There is n-nothing happening between me and c-chanyeol hyung" Sehun shutter and I smirk .

" Ohhhhhh, then why did you shutter huh. Come on sehun I know that something is going on between you two. You can tell me" I said and he sign.

" Actually ahhhhhh, we both are dating " Sehun shyly said and I widen my eyes.

" You both are boyfriends" I said and he look at me in delightful.

" I said we both are dating. We both are not official, not yet" Sehun said and I hummed.

" Hmmmm, interesting. But anyways, I am happy for both of you. I mean chanyeol is a good person. And when you both became official don't forget to tell me" I said and wink at him. He blush and playfuly hit my arm. I chuckle and ruffle his hair.