Chapter 20

BAEKHYUN POV

" What should I wear. Luhan help me, I don't know what to wear 😭😭" I said and look at my clothes.

" Baek, calm down first. You don't have to act like that. And don't worry, I will help you. And I promise, you will looks so beautiful " Luhan said and started doing my makeup, hairstyle and tell me to wear the clothes that he pick.

" So, how am I looking" I asked when I came out from the room. Everyone jaw dropped when they look at me.

" Baek, you are looking so beautiful " Suho said.

( This is what baekhyun is wearing and this is how his face look like)

" You are ready baek" Luhan said and I hugs him.

" Baek ,jungkook is calling you. You should go now, bye" Xiumin hyung said and I went to the parking lot. I look at jungkook who was leaning against his car and he us looking so hot. I almost drooled when I look at him.

" Hi kookie" I said and he look at me. He look at me from head to toe well more like checking me out. I blush because of his gaze.

" You are looking amazing babe" He said and kiss me. I of course kiss him back. The kiss started to heated up and I moaned when he slide his tongue inside my mouth. I broke the kiss and breath heavily.

" W-we should g-go now" I said, avoiding his gaze which are starting at my soul.

" Yeah, let's go" He said and open the passanger door for me and he went to the driving seat. After almost 1 hour later. We both reach to a very big and beautiful mansion. My jaw dropped when I look at the mansion.

" Your house is so beautiful jungkook " I said in amazement

" Thanks, let's go inside " He said and we both went to the front door. I am so nervous, my hands are shaking. A lady came and open the door.

" Hello young master. How are you" The lady said.

" Hello nonna, I am fine. How are you" He asked. Wow, he is so much caring person.

" I am fine young master - oh who is this beautiful person with you" Nonna said with a smile.

" Noona, meet baekhyun hyung, he is my boyfriend. And hyung neet noona, she is like a second mom to me" Jungkook said and I greet her.

" Hello noona, my name is baekhyun. Nice to meet you" I said and she smile.

" Your boyfriend is so respectful. Come inside, your mom and dad are waiting for you" Noona said and we go inside. I was amazed by the beauty of his house.

" Kook" A voice said and we look behind us and there was a very beautiful lady standing there with a smile.

" Mom" Ohhhh, so she is jungkook mom. Wow she looks beautiful and young.

" Oh my baby, I miss you" Mrs.Jeon said and hug him.

" Honey, let him breath. He is not going anywhere " A deep voice said and she realease jungkook.

" Dad" Do, these people even age. I mean they look so young.

" Ohhhhh who is it jungkook " Mr.Heon said and jungkook walk beside me.

" Mom, dad, meet baekhyun hyung, my boyfriend " He said and I became soooo nervous.

" Hello Mr and Mrs.Jeon. Nice to meet you" I bow at them to greet them. They didn't said anything and I became more nervous. But what I didn't expect was Mrs.Jeon to hug me?

" Ohhhhhh sweety, don't be formal. Call us eomma and appa too" Eomma said and smile, I look at jungkook dad and he smiles too. I sign in relief and smile.

" Oh my god, honey, look at him. He is so beautiful, and his smile is beautiful too awwww. You know you look beautiful than any girl. You are very lucky jungkook" Eomma said and pinch my cheeks.

" Ok ok honey, let them sit first " Appa said and we all sit down on the dining table. Eomma and appa are sitting opposite to us and I was sitting beside jungkook.

" So baekhyun, what do you do. What is your full name, how old are you, what us your mom and dad name - " Dad cut mom words by

" Honey , give the child sometimes to say something " Appa said and emmoa said sorry and tell me to say something.

" Well, actually I am also a singer , I am a member of a boyband name EXO, oh and I am also an model and actor" I said and they look at me in amazement.

" Wow, you are an actor too. But cn I ask, in which entertainment are you in" Appa ask.

" I am in SM Entertainment " I said and they nodded.

" I am 29 years old right now - " Emmoa cut me off by saying.

" You are 5 years older than jungkook " Emmoa said and I hesistently nodded.

" But how come you look so young and beautiful " Emmoa said and I smile.

" Honey, don't cut him off. Please continue baekhyun " Appa said and I nodded.

" And my full name is Byun Baekhyun " I said and emmoa and Appa gasped. Me and Jungkook look at each other.

" Wait, your surname is Byun. So by any chance, are your mom and dad names are Byun Hyungsik and Byun Bo young" Appa asked, making me shock.

" How do you know my mom and dad name" I asked in confusion and they both smile.

" Oh my goddd. I can't believe it" Emmoa said and smile.

" What happened mom" Jungkook asked.

" Let's just say, we both know your mom and dad from our college year. They are our best friends. That's why we both know them" Eomma said and my and jungkook jaw dropped.

" Wow, I didn't expect that. But I am so happy that your boyfriend is our best friends child. And you know baekhyun, you look exactly like your mother. She was soooo beautiful in her college year and you look like her, very beautiful with an attractive smile" Emmoa said and I smile.

" And don't worry, we will talk to your mom and dad about you both. And I am sure that they both will be so much happy " Appa said and ne and jungkook look at each other and smile.

Jungkook hold my hands from inside the table and interwine our fingers. I blush and hd his hands tightly.