Chapter 23 (M)

MARRIAGE DAY

JUNGKOOK POV

" Do you, Jeon Jungkook, takes Byun Baekhyun, soon be be Jeon baekhyun to you lawful husband" The priest said.

" I do" I said when holding the love of my life hands.

" And do you, Byung baekhyun, soon to be Jeon baekhyun, takes Jeon jungkook to you lawful husband " The priest said.

" I do" Baekhyung hyung said and smile.

" Now I pronounced you both husband and husband. You may now kiss each other" The priest said and I bring baekhyun hyung closer to me and kiss him. Loud cheering were heard from the crowd. We broke the kiss and look at the crowd where our parents and group members are standing.

" I can't believe that you are getting married before me" Xiumin hyung said and hyung chuckle .

" Congratulations you both. May you both live happily forever " Suho and jin said . I keep looking at hyung, he look so beautiful in his suite. I want to wreck him.

We started dancing and have so much fun. I keep touching hyung ass and he always blush and hit my chest slightly. Lastely ,we both hug our parents and our group members and go into the car and went to the hotel.

As soon as we both enter in our room, I pinned baekhyun hyung into the wall.

" Godddddd, you are looking so beautiful you know that. I control myself so much to not to fuck you in front of our parents. But now that we both are alone, no one us gonna save you" I said and bite his neck.

" What should I do with you baby boy" I asked and he look at me with this flushed face.

" Do anything you want daddy, you can do anything to my body. Fuck me so good and make me scream your name. And fuck me that much, that i can't even be able to walk fir days" Hyung said and I smirk.

" Gladly baby boy" I said and kiss him roughly. He kiss me with same eagerness and I slide my tongue inside of his mouth. Gidddd, his mouth is heaven. We remove our clothes and make our way to the bed.

I suck on his neck making hickies. Hyung moaned and tangeled his beautiful fingers on my hair.

" J-jungkook- ahhh" I slapped his ass and he moaned.

" Wrong name baby boy" I said and he wimper.

" Sorry daddy" He said and I smirk at how submissive he is towards me.

" Good, now let daddy prepare you. But till then, give me a handjob" I said and he blush and started storking my dick.

I started to preparing him and he gasped. I kiss him to distract him from the pain. He continue giving me handjob and I groaned.

" Tell me to stop if it hurts, ok" I said and kiss his lips, he nodded and I slowly enter him. He clench on my length making me groaned.

" Fuck, you are so tight baby" I said and started fuck him mercilessly. He dig his nails on my back.

" Ahhh~hhh, daddy. I am coming " He said and I started storking his length.

" Ahhhh!!! Daddy" Hyung said and cum into my hand. I cum inside if him. I lick my hands.

" Hmmm, you taste so sweet baby" I said and kiss him. And once again, I am hard. I put my dick inside of him and he look at me with widen eyes.

" What, you thought I am gonna stop in only one round. You are wrong baby boy, I am not gonna let you sleep tonight " I said and started pounding onto him.

But then I flip us and hyung was now on top of me.

" Ride me baby boy" I said and he blush and started to bounce up and down on my dick. I place my hands on his waist.

" Shit, keep going baby" I praise him and squeeze his ass.

" C-cumming daddy" Hyung said.

" Go on baby" I said and he cum on my chest. Hyung breath for a minute and once again I started fucking him. I can't control when he looks so fuckable.

A/N- jungkook, have some mercy on baekhyun ass 😆😆