Chapter 11

BAEKHYUN POV

" WHAT " We all shouted when we hear why manager hyung told us.

" You hear me, i said you all are going on a interview with BTS" Manager hyung told us one more time.

" But ,why" Tao asked.

" Welll you know that EXO and BTS are becoming very popular. Fans likes your friendship with BTS so much. And it's there wish that both EXO and BTS will go on a interview together" Manager hyung said ans we all slowly nodded.

" Hmmm ok, if that's what the fans whish then we should probably do that" Xiumin hyung said.

" Ok then, get ready tomorrow. We all are going to the interview at 11:00AM . So be ready ,ok" Manager said.

" But hyung, what about the script. What are we supposed to say there. And what kind of questions the interviewer is gonna ask us" Suho asked, well he is not wrong. What kind of interview is it gonna be.

" Ohhh dont worry about it suho. It's just a simple interview. They will ask you simple question that fans wanted to ask you. Oh ,and you are not gonna say anything that written on the script. Just be yourself and answer there questions truthfully" Manager hyung explain, and we all were a little shocked because the interview is not scripted. We have to answer the question by ourselves.

" Just relax, it's just a simple interview. They will ask you very easy questions. Oh yeah, and they will tell you to play a little game. And don't worry, you are gonna love the game " and someone is gonna love the game a little more" " Manager hyung said but I heard what he said in the last part. And when he walk out off the door he look at us well more like look at me and gave me a SMIRK.

What the hell, what's with that smirk. I don't have a good feeling about this interview. Something is fishy or it is just me, who is freaking out.

" Hmmm I didn't expect that" Kris said.

" Yeah, I didn't expect that too. It is the first time that we are going on a interview without any preparation " Lay hyung said as he sit on the couch.

" Yeah, and he tell us to be ourselves and answer the questions truthfully " Xiumin hyung said.

" And most importantly, we are going on a interview with BTS. Not that I mind thought. But still ,both EXO and BTS never colabrate . So it's just weird that we are going on a interview with them" Luhan hyung said and we all nodded.

" Hmmmm, do you think something is fishy" Chen said and we all looked at each other.

" Guys, don't think about this too much. Maybe hyung is right. I mean, fans love BTS and EXO interaction so much. As you all know, baekhyun and taehyung look like each other. Fans even called them eomma and son. So I I think hyung is right" Suho said, ahhhh yeah he is not wrong. I have read so many comments about let BTS and EXO go on a interview together.

" I think you are right suho hyung. Maybe we are just thinking too much"
Sehun said.

" Anyways, let's go to sleep. Or else we can't be able to go to the interview on time" Suho said and we all went to our rooms.

Our this dorm is so much big. We all have our seperate room. I was laying on my bed well more like tossing on the bed. BECAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP. After so much turning into the bed, I finally sat up.

" Ahhhhh why can I sleep. Hishh I think I need some fresh air" I said and went to my balcony. Yes, I have a balcony. And from my balcony I can see the mountains and moon. I love the view from my balcony, it cams me down so much.

I was standing in my balcony. My ands were on the metal road and I was looking at the sky. Hmmm, this feels nice. But then I feel that I was nit alone. So I look at me left side, only to see

Jungkook there. What is he doing there. Look like he also feels that I was also there. He look at me and I frozen at my place. Holy shit, he is look so handsome, like a Greek god.

His cute doe like eyes, his cute mole on his bottom lips and left side of his neck, sharp jawline, his pink kissable lips, perfect face and with the shine of moon, his face look more handsome and beautiful.

" Hi hyung, what are you doing here this late" Jungkook asked me, we both are on our balcony. He is on my left side. I forget that we are neighbours  with BTS.

" Hi jungkook, hmmm I was just taking some fresh air cause I can't sleep. But what about you, what are you doing here" I asked as I lean into the wall.

" Hmmm, I can't sleep too" Jungkook said and I nodded.

" Do you hear that. That we are going on a interview tomorrow " Jungkook asked.

" Hmmm yeah, I heared that. Actually we were shocked because the interview was not scripted and who knows what's question will they ask us" I said and chuckle.

" Yeah, we were shocked too. But whatever, I don't think that they will ask us weird questions" Jungkook said and smile. His smile us so cute.

" Your smile is so cute. You look like a cute bunny when you smile" I suddenly barble out making me widen my eyes and blush. He look at me with shocked expression but he smiles immediately.

" Hehehe thanks hyung, I like your boxy smile too. It's so cute" Jungkook said and I started blushing. My heart started beating so fast. Why jungkook have this kind of influence on me. This is so confusing.

" Ahhhh, I think w-we should go to sleep now. I don't want us to get late tomorrow " I said and he nodded. But why did I see a little sadness in his eyes.

" Oh hyung, bye, good night " He said and smile.

" Good night................... little bunny" I said and went to my room hurriedly. Shit, why did I said that. I thought and went to bed and hug my pillow.

But in outside jungkook was still standing . He recovered from the shock and smile.

" What are you doing with my hear hyung" Jungkook said and went to his bed and fall asleep. But little did both of them know that the other one has a dream about each other.