Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK POV

The rain stopped after 20 minutes later. Me and hyung are still in the rain shelter. Hyung was still sitting on my lap 😆😆. I look at hyung who was sleeping in my arms like a cute baby. I don't want to wake him up but I have to.

" Hyung~ wake up. We have to go to our dorm" I said and shakes hyung shoulder. He slowly open his eyes and look at me with a tired face.

" Hyung are you ok. Your face looks so red" I asked and touch his head and he is burning up.

" Shit, you have a feiver hyung. Let's go to dorm" I said and put my hands on his cheeks.

" I w-want t-to s-sleep" Hyung said with a sleepy voice.

" Ok then you can sleep. I will carry you" I said and put hyung on my back. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I grabbed his legs and put them around my waist. I started walking towards our dorm.

After 10 minutes later, we finally reach to our dorm. I knock on baekhyun hyung dorm door and a very worried looking suho hyung open the door.

" Jungkook baekhyun. What happened to you both. Jungkook what happened to baek" Suho hyung asked worriedly.

" We will talk about this later hyung. Baekhyun hyung has a feiver " I said and hyung bring us inside the room. All the exo and bts members are sitting on the living and they looks so worried.

" What happened to baekhyun hyung jungkook , is he ok" Jin hyung asked when I put hyung on his bed.

" He is not ok. He has a fever " I said and suho hyung bring a towel and a bowl of water.

" His clothes are wet. Can you change his clothes " Suho hyung said and give me the clothes. I nodded and they all went outside the room. I hurriedly change his clothes and put the dry clothes on him and put the wet towel on hyung forehead and cover him with the blanket.

After that they all also came inside the room and look at me.

" Jungkook, what happened to him. Can you please tell us what actually happened " Suho hyung asked and I nodded.

" Actually I was outside, and while roaming there I see that there were guys who are flirting with baekhyun hyung. I stopped them and they leave from the place so me and hyung went to park because there were so much crowd. As we were about to come here, the rain started pouring. We both stay in the rain shelter and hyung catch a cold" I explain .

" Thank god you were with him jungkook. Thank you so much. He easily get caught a cold" Suho hyung said and I smile.

" Don't thank me hyung" I said and caress baekhyun hyung hands which I was holding.

" You should also take some rest jungkook " Luhan hyung said and I nodded and was about to stand up when

" P-please don't g-go " Hyung mumble and hold my hand tightly. I look at them and they sign.

" If you don't mind, can you please stay with him. Look like he don't want you to go" Lay hyung asked and I nodded.

" You can sleep besides him. I am sure that he don't mind you sleeping besides him" Suho hyung said and they all went outside. I go besides hyung and put the blanked on me too.

Hyung immediately hugs me and snuggle into my neck. I chuckle and peck his head and close my eyes and put my hands around his waist.

1 HOUR LATER

I woke up when someone shakes me. I open my eyes and see that it's baekhyun hyung.

" Jungkook waje up" Hyung said and I open my eyes. I look at hyung and see that he is smiling.

" Hyung. Are you ok. Do you still have a feiver. Should I call suho hyung- " I was cut off by a soft pair of lips.

" Cam down jungkook. I am totally fine. My feiver is gone. Don't worry " Hyung said and kiss my cheeks. I hugs him tightly.

" Thank god you are ok. I was so scared" I said and hyung caress my back.

" Don't worry . I am fine now, see" Hyung said and show me his boxy smile. I peck his lips and smile.

" Let's go to the living room. You don't have any idea at how much suho hyungnwas freaking out" I said and hyung nodded and we both went to living room.

We see that all the members sitting there. Look like they all are chatting. They see that we both are there and they all stand up.

" Goshhhh baekhyun. You are finally awake. I was so worried about you. Please don't do this next time. We all were so scared when jungkook told us what happened " Suho hyung said and hugs baekhyun hyung. They all hugs him too.

" Suho you are saying it like I was about to die . And dud you forget that I know how to fight. They can't do anything with me" Hyung said suho hyung sign.

" But still, don't do this next time" Hyung nodded and smile. I notice that they all are looking at us. Which is kinda creepy.

" Ahhhh, is there something wrong. Why are you all looking at us like that" I asked and they all look at each other.

"Is there something that we don't know" Jin hyung asked and I raised a brow.

" What do you mean hyung" Hyung asked.

" Welllll tell us what is happening between you too. And don't deny it. We are sure there something is going on between you two" Suho hyung said making me surprise. I look at hyung and he nodded. Anyway there is nothing to hide, one day we have to tell them this.

" We both are boyfriends" We both said and grabbed each other hands. There was silence for done minutes. Then they started cheering.

" Finally, my kookbaek ship is sailing " They all cheered. Making me and hyung shock

" Congratulations you two" They all said and hug us. Me and hyung smile and we all were celebrating until

" What. Jungkook and baekhyun are dating " Suddenly a voice said and we all look at the door and see that our and exo manager were standing there. Fuck, why are there in this time.