Chapter 5

BAEKHYUN POV

Today is the day that we all are moving from our old dorm to new dorm. If I tell you the truth, I don't want to leave our old dorm because we have our so much memories with this dorm.

I know that we all miss our old dorm too but we have to move to the new dorm.

" Huhhhh I will miss this place so much" I said to myself while packing my clothes and other stuffs.

" Baekhyun, are you ready" Kris asked and enter into my now empty room.

" Yeah I am ready. Let's go" I said and he nodded and went out. I then puck up our group picture from the nightstand and caress the picture.

" Good by my old room. I will miss this place so much" I said and place the picture careful into my bag and one last time look at the room then went outside.

" Baek, are you ready" Luhan hyung asked.

" Yeah, I am ready" I said to him.

" Here, give me your bag" Suho hyung said and I gave him my bag and suite case and he place them into the truck.

" Let's go" Suho hyung said and we all went inside the car. After about 1 hour later our car stops in front of a very big building. We all were amazed by the building and how beautiful the building and the view looks.

" I see that you all have arrived " Our manager hyung said.

" Your room is in the 6th floor. Here are the keys. Your heavy stuffs are already reached to your room" Manager hyung said and handed one key of our room to each members.

" You can go to your room now" Manager hyung said and we all nodded and grabbed our stuffs and went into the elevator. I have two boxes. When I came outside from the elevator someone said

" Here, let me help you" A deep and claiming and very familiar voice said and grabbed one box from my hand.

" Thank you so much" I said to the person who helped me. But when the person turn around, I freeze at my spit.

" Jungkook" I said while I was still in the shock.

JUNGKOOK POV

" V,hoseok and jimin don't jump on the couch" Jin hyung said to the three of them who were jumping up and down on the couch.

" But it's fun hyung" V hyung said and continue jumping on the couch.

" Oh my god, what are the three off you, three. I can't believe that you three are older than jungkook " Jin said and throw his hands on the air, giving up. I chuckle, they seriously like teasing Jin hyung so much.

" Just let them be hyung. We were so exhausted from our schedule. Now we have a day off let them enjoy " Namjoon hyung said and Jin hyung sign and nodded.

Suddenly I heard some noises from our our neighbour door. I think that there are so many noise coming from the next door.

" Jin hyung, what is happening in our next door. I mean there is so many noises coming from the next room" I asked Jin hyung.

" Auhh you don't know" Jin hyung asked making me look at him in confusion.

" Don't know what" I asked him.

" Actually someone is going to live in that room now. Means we have got new neighbours" Jin hyung said.

" Ohhhh so that's why the noises are coming from " I said and he nodded.

" By the way, who do you think that our neighbor will be" Hoseok hyung asked.

" Hmmm well I don't know so much about them but our manager hyung said that they are kpop idols too. And they are very famous oh and also,they have many members in there group" Suga hyung said and we all nodded.

Suddenly I get up from my seat making them all look at me.

" Hyung ,I am going to general store to buy some snacks, do you want anything" I asked them.

" Hmmm nah I am fine. Just buy me some bubble gum" V hyung said and I nodded and wear my mask and go to the general store. I buy some snacks and bubble for V hyung and go back to our dorm.

" Here hyung, your bubble gum" I said and handed hyung the bubble gum.

" Thanks kook" V hyung said and I nodded.

" I am going to the rooftop for some fresh air"I said and went ouside. Just when I was about to go to the rooftop someone came out from the elevator. I see that the person had two boxed in his hands.

" Here, let me help you" I said and grabbed one box from the person hands. I can't see his face because his face was behind the box. I place the box outside the room.

" Thank you so much" A very familiar voice said ,making me freeze at my spot. This can't be

" Jungkook"

" Hyung" I said and look at baekhyun hyung face, who was as shock as me right now.

" What are you doing here" Baekhyun hyung asked.

" Ahhh I live here. It's our dorm" I said while pointing at the door.

" But, what are you doing here hyung" I asked.

" Oh, actually we are moving to our new dorm" Baekhyun hyung said and smile. Shit, he look more beautiful when he smiles.

" Wait, if your are moving that means we are neighbours " I said and smile. I don't know why but I am feeling so excited knowing that baekhyun hyung is moving to our next door.

" Wow that's amazing, we are neighbors" Baekhyun hyung said and clap his hands. Godddd his hands are so small and cute 😍😍😍.

" Mom" Suddenly a voice said from my behind. We both look at behind me and see that it's V hyung.

" Auhh V, nice to meet you. And how many times do I have to tell you to not to call me mom" Baekhyun hyung said she smiling.

" Hehehe, sorry. But hyung what are you doing here" V hyung said when hugging baekhyun hyung. I know know why but I suddenly get irritated when V hyung hugs baekhyun hyung and baekhyun hyung even ruffle his hairs.

" Well guess what, we are your new neighbors " Hyung said and V hyung smile and hugs baekhyun hyung tightly. I poke my inner cheeks with my tongue.

" Wow that's a good news hyung" Jin hyung said and the rest of bts members also came outside. Just then all members of EXO came there and we all greet each other.

But I don't understand one thing. Why did I get irritated when V hyung hugs baekhyun hyung. And why did I poke my inner cheeks. By any chance, was I jealous.