Chapter 21 (M)

2 WEEKS LATER

It has been two weeks that we both meet my parents. We also meet hyung parents too and they happily accept our relationship. I am soooo happy.

Right now I am in my room with baekhyun hyung sitting on my lap 😏😏. No one is home today. Both exo and bts members went outside. So it's only me and hyung in the dorm.

" What are you looking at kookie" Hyung asked and look at me.

" Something very beautiful " I said and smirk, he blush and smile.

" Cheesy" Hyung said and rolled his eyes playfully making me laugh.

" Can't help it when you are so beautiful " I said and kiss his neck. We both look at each other in the eyes and my gaze fell on his plump juicy lips. Without thinking twice I kiss his precious lips. He turn towards me and kiss me back.

I bring him closer by his waist and he wrapped his legs around my waist. We both kiss each other passionately. I bite his bottom lips asking for entrance which he didn't grant me. I growled and squeeze his nice ass. He gasped and I slide my tongue inside his sweet mouth.

" Ahhh~ j-jungkook " Hyung moaned and I growled and smack his ass making him yelp.

" Wrong bane baby boy. Call me daddy~" I said and his eyes became widen and he blush.

" D-daddy ~" He cutely said and I smirk and kiss his neck. Leaving open mouth kisses.

He moaned when I started kissing his milky neck. I softly bite on his skin, making hickey. If you are wondering, then let me tell you that we both already tell our fans that we both are dating. And they accept us too. Anyways continue to the business.

He moaned when I found his sweet spot. I continue to kiss him and suck in his sweet spot. He tangeled his beautiful fingers in my hair and raise my head and kiss me deeply. I switch our position and now I was on top of hyung.

I slowly lean towards him and started kissing and sucking his lips. I tug on his shirk and in few minutes we both are naked. I pull a cover over us.

I slowly started kissing down to neck to chest to stomach. I look at his clenching hole make me want to fuck him mercesily. I put two fingers in front of his mouth and tell him to such them he obey and I groaned when he swing his tongue .

Then I started to prepare him. Goashhhh he is so tight. After preparing him I put my member in front of his entrance. I feel his discomfort.

" Baby boy are you ok. If you don't want this, we will not do this till you are ready ,I can wait for you" I said and he look at me.

" It's not that I don't want this. It's my f-first time so I am scared" Hyung cutely said and I look at him with loving eyes and peck his lips.

" Don't worry, I will be gentle. You don't have to be scared" I said and kiss his cheeks. He nodded and smile.

" H-how is it g-gonna fit" He shutter while looking at me size.

" Don't worry, I will make it " I said and kiss him.

" Are you ready baby boy" I asked and he nodded . I kiss him on the forehead and caress his cheeks. I slowly enter inside of him. I didn't even go half the way and he was already screaming.

" I-it h-hurts " He said and tears were rolling down from his cheese. I kiss his tears away.

" Shhhh, don't cry, I will be gentle " I said sweet things in his ear and slowly fully enter in him. I gave him time to adjust my size and after 5 minutes later

" Move daddy" He said and I slowly started to move. He grip tightly on my biceps means it hurts to him.

" You can do it baby boy. Do it for daddy" I praise him and he nodded.

" Goshhhh, you are so tight baby boy. You are taking me so well" I groaned and increase my speed. He scream a little and I kiss him to distract him from the pain.

He suddenly moaned, look like I have found his sweet spot. I smirk and continue to hit him on that spot making him throw his head back.

" Ahhh~ there daddy ahh~hh " He moaned and I bite his neck so that everyone will know that who he belongs to.

" Baby boy, who do you belongs to huh" I asked and he look at me with flustered face, making me want to wreck him.

" Y-you ahhh~ daddy. Mm~mm fuck ahh~hh" He said and kiss me. I play with his, sucking and biting it.

He also bite on my neck. Ohhhh possesive wife huh. Nice, I like it. I groaned when he lick my neck with his tongue.

"Ahhh~ p-please daddy, ahhh~ f-faster " He said and I obey, moving faster making him see stars.

" I a-am mm~ahh- gonna... cum " He said and I hummed.

" Then go on baby boy" I said and he cum on my stomach and bedsheet.

" Fuck, you are so damm hot baby boy. I am close too" I said and pound into him , after sone few thrust later I cum inside of him. We both catch our breath and I look at him, only I can't make him like this.

I kiss him on lips and attach our forehead together. And interwine our fingers.

" I love you sooooo much hyung" I said and he smile.

" Love you too kookie" Hyung said and peck his lips. Then I clean us both and change the bedsheet and we both lay on the bed.

Hyung immediately snuggles into my neck and hugs me. I chuckle and look at him and see that he already fall asleep. Of course, he is tired from our activity. I smile and hugs him and I fall asleep too.