Chapter 10

JUNGKOOK POV

" Explain what is this" Fuck, I am dead. What should I tell him. I started sweating. The picture of me and baekhyun hyung was display on manager hyung phone.

" A-actually.......... it's..... ahhh... we just" I shutter, don't know what to say.

" What is it jungkook. Why are you shuttering huh. Is something wrong" Manager hyung asked still in a very calm tone. And his calm tone us scaring me more.

" Let me ask you this jungkook. Is in this picture you are with baekhyun from EXO" Hyung asked and look straight into my eyes.

" Y-yes " I said while looking somewhere other than hyung eyes.

" And baekhyun was hugging you and you both were holding hands" Hyung said while swinging on his chair.

" Yes" I said, he hummed.

"What fans are writting is true or not that you both were in a shopping store " Hyung asked.

" .......... Yes" I said and I close my eyes, ready for yelling which didn't come. I open my eyes and see hyung smiling so widely making me confused.

" Ohhhhh so that's the matter " Hyung said. I was still in the shock. What does he mean by that.

" I just remember that you all and exo went to mall yesterday. Hmmmm nice, but can I ask you , why were you with baekhyun " Hyung asked.

" Ahhhh actually suho hyung makes two pairs of group , so that we will not get lost. And I was paired with baekhyun hyung" I said while blushing when I remember the yesterday event,and hyung smiles grew.

" That's nice. Anyway, you can go now. And if you will meet exo. Tell them I said hello to them" Hyung said and I went out from his office.

" What the hell just happened" I asked myself. I didn't expect this ,but whatever at least he didn't tell at me. I thought and went to my dorm.

INSIDE THE OFFICE

" Hello" Mr.Kim, bts manager said in the phone.

" Hello, how are you" ??? Said

" I am fine, did you see the pictures of them" Mr.Kim said.

" Yeah, I see the picture of them hugging and holding hands" ???? said.

" Are you thinking the same thing" Mr.Kim said.

" Yeah, I am thinking the same thing. It's a very good idea" ??? said.

" Hmmm, we will discuss the plan later, in our place ,ok" Mr.Kim said.

" Ok" ??? said. Mr.Kim smirked while looking at the pictures

INSIDE THE BTS DORM

" Jungkook are you fine. What did manager hyung told you. Why did he call you in his office. Did he yell at you. Jungkook say something- " I cut Jin hyung by placing my hands on his shoulder.

" Hyung hyung, I am fine. Take a deep breath, then ask questions " I said and hyung take a deep breath and we all sit on the couch.

" Now please tell us, why did manager hyung called you. Jin hyung was stressing since you went to his office " Jimin hyung said.

" Hyung don't worry nothing happened " I said and they all looked at me.

" Nothing happened " They all asked.

" Yeah, nothing happened. I was also shocked that he didn't tell at me. And hyung manager was acting so weird, like when I said that we all went to mall and I was with baekhyun hyung, he was smiling " I said making all of them shock.

" Really" Jimin hyung said.

" Yeah, I don't know what happens to him but anyway it's fine. He didn't yell at me do I am fine" I said and they all nodded.

" Wellll this is new. I mean, we know that manager hyung I a very good person, he always takes care of us. But I didn't expect him to smiles when people started writing these comments " Namjoon hyungvsaid and I shrugged.

" But anyways. You are fine that's the only thing matter" Jin hyung said and I smile.

BAEKHYUN POV

" Chen I will kill you. Give me the phone" I said while trying to chase chen in the living room.

" Not gonna happen baek. Suho hyung, look at this" Chen said and show suho the phone.

" What is it" Suho asked and they look at the phone. Fuck me, I swear I will kill chen in his sleep.

" Baek, what is it" Luhan hyung asked while showing me the phone which has picture of me and jungkook hugging and holding hands.

" What is it baek. Why you both were hugging and holding hands. And why are fans shipping you both together " Kris asked, I didn't said anything.

" Baek, tell us. You know that we will not get mad at you" Suho said.

" Well you all know that me and jungkook were with each other in the mall. And we both went to the haunted house. So someone popped in front of us and I got scared and hugs jungkook" I said while fidget my fingers.

" And what about your hands. Why were you both holding hands" Lay hyung asked.

" Oh that ahhhh actually you all know that I easily got lost so that what happened. I went somewhere and jungkook was finding me so when he find me, he holds my hands so I will not get lost again" I said and they all slowly nodded.

" Hmmmm ok, if that's the matter then it's ok" Suho said.

" Baek, why are you blushing " Chanyeol asked while pointing at my cheeks. I widen my eyes and cover my cheeks with my palm. Shit, I am really blushing.

" Look like our baekhyun is in love huh~ " Chanyeol sings and I throw a pillow at him.

" Shut up, I am not in love with jungkook" I said and they all smirk. What's with that smirk.

" Our cute little Baek" Luhan hyung said and went beside me.

" When did chanyeol said that you are in love with jungkook huh" Luhan hyung said and I realize my mistake. Fuck, why did I said jungkook name.

" Baekhyun is in love with jungkook" They all sings and make and kissing sign with there hands. I started blushing when I remember that we both almost kiss in the haunted house.

"Shut up" I whined and stomed my legs like a child.