I need you(smut)

I woke up a wet feeling in my pants. I knew I was wet and in need of Sunstreaker. I tried to brush off the need but it coming no matter how hard I tried. I squirmed and whined in attempted to make the need go away. I sat up and pushed the covers off my body and spreader my legs. I urge to touch myself was killing me. I reached underneath my shirt and began to rub my breasts pinching my nipples. I moaned at the feeling and my nipples became hard. I stopped to remove my pants and slid my hands in my underwear rubbing my sensitive clit. I threw my head back with a soft moan. I pushed a finger between my folds quickening my pace. I moaned and started to rub my breast arching by back.

"Don't you look sexy right now"

I looked up to see Sunstreaker standing in the doorway smirking. I quickly pulled the covers on my body only to have them snatched off by Sunstreaker. He looked over my body with lust filled eyes.

"So my little femme is horny." He said with a smirk.

I closed my eyes for second. When I opened them I wasn't expecting for Sunstreaker to be hovering above me. He had a smirk on his face and pinned my arms above my head.

"Hmm what should I do to you?" He asked

"Uh I um." I stuttered.

He pushed three fingers knuckle deep inside me. I moaned at the feeling. He slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up." He growled.

He quickened his pace. I squirmed as I came on his fingers. He smirked and licked my juices off his fingers."

"Mmm delicious." He said with a growled.

He removed his clothes and pinned me down once again. He latched onto my breast licking my nubs alternating between the two. I arched as he made his way down to my core. He looked at me with a smirked before plunging his tongue inside me.

"Ah Sunny." I moaned.

He rolled his tongue around inside licking up whatever juices that came out. I moaned his name as I released on his tongue.

He got up and positioned himself at my entrance. He dipped his tip in a few times to tease me.

"Sunny please don't tease me." I whined.

"You want it?" He growled.

"Yes Sunny please." I begged.

"You know what I wanna hear." He growled.

"Please fuck me daddy."

"Good girl." He smirked.

He  slammed into me going at a fast rough pace. I threw my head back and screamed only for Sunstreaker slap me across my face.

"Shut up." He growled.

"Sunny!"

"What did I say? Shut the fuck up and take it." He growled.

I tried to keep quite but I couldn't the feeling to incredible. I arched my body into him wanting more. He growled and grabbed my neck chocking me.

"Look at you. You're a moaning mess." He said.

I try to breathe but his grip only tightened.

"Tell me how good I'm making you feel." He said.

My eyes rolled up as he becomes rougher. He grabbed my checked making me look at him.

"Tell me!" He yelled.

I nodded.

"Use your words."

"Yes! Sunny!"

"Yes what?"

"I love when you fuck me Sunstreaker!" I screamed.

"Good girl." He said.

"Sunny! I'm close!"

"Me too. Cum baby." He groaned.

He gave one last powerful thrust and released inside me triggering my own release.

"AAAHH SUNSTREAKER!!" I screamed.

"Ah fuck." He groaned. Slowing his pace before pulling out of me.

He wrapped his arms around my body pulling me into his chest.

"Ya know I needed that since I was already stressed out today." He said nuzzling into my neck.

I hummed in response.

"I love you Sunny."

"I love you too sweetspark."

With that we drifted off into a peaceful slumber.