Punishment(smut)

I hate this. College is cool in all but the teachers be pedophiles and the girls be slutty and bitchy and the boys be fucking thirsty. If Sunstreaker was here, half these boys would be dead. After the professor dismissed the class, I met up with Lisa, Mikayla, and Skylar, my best and only friends.

"Hey girl." They said.

"Ladies, what's good." I  replied.

"I heard there's a party." Mikayla said.

"I'm not going." I said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"You guys know the last time I went to a party and Sunstreaker found out about it." I said.

"Girl, he's probably on a mission or with his brother. You can go to a party with us." She said.

"Fine, just this once." I said.

"Yass! Let's go get ready!"

I went back to my dorm to pick out something to wear. I just put on a dark purple crop top, a black leather skirt, and black boots. I put on some eyeliner and lipgloss. I put in some earrings, grabbed my phone and purse and walked out to meet the girls.  I saw the girls waiting for me. They all looked up.

"Damn sis, you looking good." Lisa said.

"Let's just get this over with." I sulked.

We walked into the party for a second all eyes were on us before everything went back to normal. I just stood by a wall not wanting to be here. As if anything else could get worse a boy walked up to me.

"Hey there sexy girl." He slurred.

"If you don't you drunk stank ass away from me before I pop my foot in yo ass." I snapped.

"Oh you're a feisty one. I like em feisty." He said stepping closer.

"I already have a boyfriend so bye." I said.

"So, I'm sure he won't mind if you get taken for a while." He smirked.

"And I'm sure he'll kill you before you try." I snapped.

I turned to walk away from him but he grabbed me and pulled me to him.

"Oh the things I could do to you right now." He smirked looking down at my body.

Just when he was about to lean his head down a loud crash occurred. I jerked away from the boy. I turned towards the door to be faced with a pissed of Sunstreaker. He looked at me with blood red eyes making me step back till I eventually hit a wall. He was scary when he was like this. The best thing to do was to obey him and stay quite. He marched over to the boy that was hittin on my and stabbed him till he was no longer recognizable. I should feel bad but, I mean he kinda deserved it and on another hand that was someone's son. Sunstreaker looked back at me.

"Let's go!" He snarled.

I walked over to him and followed him to his alt. He drove back to the house and dragged me out. He unlocked the door and headed straight to the room. He grabbed some ropes and tied me up to the bed and ripped my clothes off me leaving me in my black lace underwear and matching bra.

"Why the fuck were you at that party?!" He yelled.

"It was the girl's idea." I replied calmly.

"I told you before you went to college don't get involved with anything bad. And going to that party was the main one!" He yelled. I put my head down in submission.

"You disobeyed me. I'm going to have to punish you." He growled.

He walked out the room leaving me there. A few minutes later he came back shirtless and with something in his hand. He cut my panties off and placed the object inside me.

"Sunstreaker wha-" I was cut off when the thing started to vibrate. He put a fucking vibrator inside me. I squirmed.

"Sunny! Turn it off." I whined.

"No." He growled and turned it on the highest setting. I whined and squirmed. My body betrayed me when I started to get wet. Fuck the hormones. I eventually came and Sunstreaker pulled it out. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath. Just when I though this was over I felt something long and hard slam inside me. My eyes snapped open to see Sunstreaker's massive cock buried inside me.

"Sunstreaker!" I gasped.

He growled before ramming in and out of me knocking the wind out of me. I screamed and squirmed beneath him. I felt him release inside me. He flipped me over and slammed into my other entrance.

"Aha Ah Sunny!" I moaned.

He grabbed my throat and chocked me hard making my vision blurry.  He leaned over his lips against my ear.

"Listen here, you're going be a good girl and take it." He growled.

He grabbed my hair and thrusted harder and rougher inside me making me scream and whine. He came inside my ass and flipped me back on my back. He placed his cock at my lips.

"Suck!" He commanded.

I opened my mouth allowing his cock in my wet carven. I bobbed my head the best I could to suck him. He groaned as he came in my mouth.

He thrusted back into my pussy very harshly making me whine and squirm.

"Tell me who you belong to. Tell me who owns you." He growled near me ear.

"You! I belong to you Sunstreaker." I yelled.

"You damn right! And don't you EVER forget it!" He yelled as his thrust became more harsh it made me feel violated. He grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him forcing him to go deeper inside me. I screamed and came all over his cock. He groaned and released inside me. He removed the ropes stood over me. My eyelids became heavy as I let the darkness take me away.

"I hope you learned your lesson" Sunstreaker growled.