Teasing(smut)

This was requested by @tfp-fanfiction

This fucking sucks. Sunstreaker has been so damn busy and we haven't had any alone time. I know how much he hates teasing, so I'm gonna tease the shit out of him. I zipped up my leather jacket and waited for him to pick me up so he can take me to school. I hear the loud roar of his engine and I walked out to meet him.

"Morning sweetspark." He purred.

"Morning sunshine." I said back hugging him.

He opened his door and  I got in and he drove off. His radio turned on and he played some good hip hop music. I got a sneaky idea I slowly dragged my foot underneath his dash making him jerk and growl.

"Sorry." I said innocently.

I did it again this time I ran my fingers along his door making him twist and jerk. He finally pulled up to the university. I kissed his cheek and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~timeskip~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally break time and I decided to text Sunny.

Me: hi daddy😘

Sunny: hi sweetspark😘

Me: wyd

Sunny: waiting for you to get back. Hbu?

Me: needing my daddy to rescue me 😉.

I go my dorm. Luckily my roommate was out for the month to visit her parents. I lifted my skirt exposing my golden lace panties. I took a picture and sent it to him. He responded almost immediately.

Sunny:  😋😏

Me: too bad you can touch it.

Sunny: I OWN IT!

Me: sure you do😒

I put a finger inside me and started pumping it in and out. I took a video of me fingering myself and moaning daddy. I smirked and sent it to Sunstreaker.

Sunny: STOP THAT!

Me: no.

I turned off my phone and went to my final class. We really didn't do anything it was really just review over everything we've learned. I final bell rang and class was dismissed. I saw Sunstreaker waiting for me. I walked over to him and got in. I was faced with a angry Sunstreaker.

"Hi sunshine." I said.

His windows tinted as his seat declined and he pinned me down.

"You little minx." He growled.

"What do you mean daddy?" I teased moving my hips against his.

"That's it!" He snarled.

He drove back home and threw me on the couch. He completely destroyed my clothes leaving me in my golden lace bra and panty set.  He growled and quickly removed them. He removed his clothes and looked down at me. To tease him even more I began fingering myself, moaning his name.

"Ah Sunny." I moaned teasingly.

I finally came. Sunstreaker grabbed my hand and licked it clean. I grabbed his cock and pushed him down. I leaned down and licked around the tip a few times before stoking him. He growled and I smirked. I got up and straddled him placing his tip and my entrance and rubbed it along my wet slit. I stopped before I rubbed my pussy along his length. Obviously Sunstreaker had enough. With a loud roar he pinned me to the couch and slammed inside me thrusting like a madman.

Aaahh Sunny!" I screamed.

"Dirty girl! Teasing me all day. Sending me pictures and videos of yourself. I'm gonna punish you!" He growled.

"Punish me daddy!" I moaned bucking my hips.

"I'm gonna teach you a lesson you dirty slut!" I snarled.

He grabbed me and pulled me closer to him forcing his cock to reach deep points inside me. I felt the wind being knocked out of me by his aggressiveness. I came and felt him release inside me. He flipped me over so I'm on my hands and knees. He buried his cock in my ass making me gasp. He grabbed my hips and thrusted hard and rough.

"Fuuuccck! Daddy!" I screamed.

"You like that don't you. You like how I dominate you?" He growled in my ear.

"Ah fuck yes!" I moaned.

He came in my ass and flipped me back over and began to pound my pussy again. I screamed as I felt him enter my womb.

"Fuck Sunny you're in my womb!" I screamed.

"I know and you're gonna take it my little slut." He growled.

I am literally hanging off the side of couch, covered with sweat, and my hair all over my face and nappy. It became too much for me to handle. He is so rough and aggressive but i can't deny I don't like it. My voice is weak from the screaming and moaning. We've been fucking for three hours.

"Sunny! I can't take it anymore!" I whined.

"Too bad cause I'm not stopping." He growled choking me.

I gasped for air when he let go. He groaned and grabbed my hips going twice as hard and rough as he did  before. I whined and screamed.

"Aaaaaahhhh Sunstreaker." I screamed as I came for the 8th time.

"Fuck!" He groaned and he filled me with his seed.

I gasped as I felt him slide out of me. He just hovered over me looking into my eyes. I sat up but winced. I'm fucking sore.

"I hope you learned your lesson about teasing me baby." He snapped.

"Yes daddy." I replied still panting.

"Good girl." He purred.