Cramps(fluff)

I woke up with a stabbing pain in my stomach. I felt moist in my underwear. I slowly got out of bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. I pulled my pants and underwear down.

"I fucking hate this." I groaned, looking at the red spot in my underwear. I walked back to the room and got a new pair of underwear and a fresh pair of pajama pants and a dark purple tank top. I walked back to the bathroom, put a pad on and changed my clothes. I replaced the sheets with some new ones and placed the bloody sheets in the washer. I felt another stabbing pain in my stomach. I groaned and grabbed some multron. I fixed a nice cup of tea and went back to the room. I headed the door open and my alien boyfriend appeared.

"Sweetspark?" He called.

"Sunstreaker!" I whined twisting.

He walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm got my period." I whined.

"Oh, my poor baby." He cooed.

"Baby, can you get my heating pad from the drawer."

"Anything for you." He said. I got my heating pad from the drawer and placed it on my stomach. I whined and twisted. Sunny wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest, whispering sweet nothings in my ear. After a while he got up. I whined wanting him to come back. He smiled.

"I'm going to make you some soup." I said before leaving the room.

I was in so much pain I felt like ripping my stomach off. I fucking hate periods. Cramps be a fucking bitch. I lay in bed with my heating pad on. I looked up to see Sunstreaker with a bowl of warm soup in his hands. I reached out for it making him smirk.

"Sunstreaker I am NOT in the mood for your fucking games just gimme the soup and you'll be saved from my mood swings." I groaned.

He rolled his eyes and handed me the bowl. I blew at the steaming liquid. I began eating my soup, feeling better as the broth ran down my throat to my stomach. Once I finished, I laid down curling up. I felt Sunny's arms wrap around me. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I smiled.

"Thank you Sunny."

"Anything for you." He purred.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.