Fnaf(fluff)

Slight angst at the end. You've been warned.

I walked down stairs with my iPad. I unlocked it and pressed my fanfic icon. I started on night one. Everything was good so far. No one was moving. I heard the door close and Sunstreaker walked in.

"Hey sweetspark." He greeted.

"Hey Sunny." I greeted back.

"What game are you playing?" He asked.

"I'm playing Five Nights at Freddy's." I replied.

I saw Bonnie wasn't on any of the cameras. I pressed the door light and quickly closed it seeing he was there.  I made it to night three. I was doing great. I checked on foxy he wasn't there! I quickly checked one the cameras only to find him charging towards the door.

"No no no, argh!" I yelled. I got freakin jumpscared.

Sunstreaker laughed. This fucker was laughing his ass off. 

"It's not funny!" I whined.

"Yes it is." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him knocking him off the couch. Now it's my turn to laugh.

"Aw sorry sunshine." I laughed.

I rolled his eyes and got off the floor.

"You wanna play fnaf baby?" I asked.

He grabbed my iPad and picked up from night three. Chica was right outside the door.

"Fucking bird! Leave you fat ugly bitch!" He yelled raging.

He checked the cameras to see if anyone else moved. We saw chica in one of the dining rooms. Night five. Damn he's doing better than me. I guess that's the deal when you date an advanced alien being.

"Damn you're doin better than me." I said.

"I know I'm good." He smirked.

He made it to night six. Shit just got real. The animatronics are coming in hard and he's already low on power. 40% to be exact and it's only 3 a.m. He's now on 10% power and it's 5 a.m that's it. The power is out. We see Freddy's eyes glowing in the dark. I held onto his arm. And.....6 a.m He made it. He smirked widely until he got jumpscared by Golden Freddy. He yelped and fell off the couch. I looked down at him smirking.

"Is the big brave warrior afraid of a animatronic?" I asked.

"No." He growled.

"Awe Sunny, it's ok." I said trailing my hands up his chest.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed me pulling me down with him. That's wasn't fair.

"I gotcha baby." He purred.

"You drive me crazy." I whined.

"Hmm. You know what?" He asked.

I looked at him raising my eyebrow. He cranked his head up placing his lips near my ear.

"Daddy needs his little girl." He whispered huskily making me shiver.

"Let's go." I said.

He picked me up and we went to our room. Let's just say he gave me the bite of 2020.