Tempting (smut)

Sinister's POV

I walked through my house in only my cotton shorts and a tank top crop. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around me. I walked into the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast. I grabbed the waffle batter and placed it into the waffle iron. I grabbed the bacon out of the fridge and placed onto the baking tray and placed it in the oven along with the other things I bake. I took the waffles out of the waffle iron and placed it onto a plate. I made some extras for Sunstreaker. After I finished my breakfast, I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. I got bored so I started watching anime. I heard the door open and my alien boyfriend walked into the room.

"Hi sweetspark." He chirped.

"Hi love." I replied.

He looked down at what I'm wearing and looked back up to me. I give him a innocent look and walked back to the couch. He followed and sat down beside me. He took the remote and changed the channel. He grabbed my legs and placed them across his lap. We looked at up the tv until I got a naughty idea. I pressed my foot against his crotch and began to rub my foot against it. I felt him get hard and he groaned. I smirked and got up and went to my room. I took a quick shower, put some moisturizer on, and got dressed. I grabbed my keys and helmet and kissed my boyfriend on the cheek and walked out. I put my helmet on and my motorcycle came to life. I raced down the street to meet up with the girls, Molly, Jazlynn, Jessica, and Elaina. They brought their boyfriends.

"Sinister!" Molly yelled running up to me along with the other girls.

"Wasgud girls." I replied cooly.

I called Sunstreaker to see if he wanted to come with us. He said he'd be on his way, especially when I to,d him that I was the only one without a male.

"Where's your lover?" Molly asked.

"Oh please she doesn't have one." A voice said. It belonged to that slut that I hated the most. Katlyn.

"Yes I do he's on his way." I said.

"Oh right your imaginary boyfriend." She scoffed.

Then a loud roar of an engine came to ear. A golden Lamborghini parked right in front of us. Sunstreaker's holoform appeared and walked straight up to me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up to him giving me that sexy smirk.

"Wait there's no way he can be your boyfriend." Katlyn scoffed.

"I am her boyfriend, you got a problem with it?" Sunstreaker asked.

"It's just that she's so ugly and your so hot. Wouldn't you want a something real, like me?" Katlyn asked seductively pushing her beast up."

"Real?! Everything about you is fucking fake. You're nothing but a fake ass slut." Sunstreaker snapped.

Katlyn looked at him in shock. No boy has ever rejected her in her life. She huffed and stumped away embarrassed and humiliated.

Sunstreaker pulled me onto his lap. I teasingly rocked my hips against his crotch, making him growl. I give him a innocent look and walked away swaying my hips. Sunstreaker stayed with the boys and talked. I walked back over to the girls.

"It's about damn time you got a boy." Molly said.

"Oh Molls he's not a boy, he's a whole daddy." I smirked.

"You go girl." She said giving me a high five.

We all went to dinner. Let me tell you I  was teasing the shit out of Sunstreaker. He growled under his breath and finished his food. Once we were all done we bid each other goodbye. I rode home and walked into my room. I turned on Spotify and began to listen to music. I sexily swayed my hips to the beat. All of a sudden I got pinned to the bed. I stared into the icy blue eyes of my mech.

"You think you'd get away with what you did?" He growled.

"No sir." I said giving him my innocent look.

He ripped off my clothes and plunged two fingers inside me.

"Already wet, you must have been thinking about me all day." He smirked.

I threw my head back with a breathless moan. He brought his head to my wet pussy. I was about to say something but he slammed his long tongue inside me.

"Fuck Sunny!" I moaned.

"You know what I wanna be called." He said sending vibrations through my body.

"Ah daddy more please!" I moaned grasping his silky blonde hair.

He swirled his tongue around inside me brushing against those sweet spots. He replaced his tongue with his fingers. He pumped his fingers inside me and stimulated my clit with his tongue.

"Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

He smirked and stopped. I whine at the loss of pleasure. He lined himself at my slit and slammed inside me making me scream.
H grabbed my lag and placed it in his shoulder forcing himself to go deeper inside me. I threw my head back and screamed his name.

"You were a bad girl today." He growled.

"Sorry daddy." I moaned.

"You like that don't you. You like how I fuck you?" He asked.

"Yes! I love it daddy! Please don't stop!" I screamed.

"Pretty little girl likes to get daddy upset so he fuck her tight pussy." He growled.

I threw my head back and screamed his name.

"Oh fuck! Harder daddy! Fuck me harder!" I moaned.

"You asked for it." He growled.

He slammed his massive cock inside my other entrance making my eyes roll up. He came inside my ass and laid down.

"Ride me baby." He said with a smirk.

I straddled his waist and pushed his massive cock back inside me. I began to rock my hips. I moaned softly. I raised up, the moment I thought I was gonna be in control. Sunstreaker grabbed my hips and trusted upward inside me.

"Ah daddy more!" I screamed.

He flipped up back over so he's on top and began to annihilate me. I felt my release approaching.

"Fuck Sunny! I'm close!" I moaned.

"Me too! Cum for me baby! Cum for daddy!" He grunted.

He gave one last rough thrust and spilled his seeds deep inside me.

"Fuck! Sunstreaker!" I screamed cumming all over his cock.

He rolled off me and pulled me into his chest. I was panting heavily trying to catch my breath. He looked at me and smirked.

"You fucking went feral on me." I panted.

"No, I annihilated you baby." He smirked.

He hovered over me and leaned into my ear.

"And I can do it again baby~"