FaceTime(fluff)

I was sitting on the porch feeling the wind through my pitch black hair. Sunstreaker had a mission so he wouldn't be back until next month. I missed him so much tho. I missed how we would cuddle and dance and talk. He wasn't too happy about leaving me here alone until I told him about FaceTime. After nearly three hours of convincing him I'll be ok and we can talk on FaceTime he finally went with the other Autobots. I got a little hungry so I went into the kitchen and got a mango and cut it into slices and a nice cool glass of water. I walked back out to the porch and sighed. The weather was pretty nice today. I heard my phone buzzing so I picked it up when I saw it was Sunstreaker.

"Hi sweetspark" he chirped.

"Hi Sunny how's the missions so far?" I asked

"It's going well I guess. Not many Decepticons." He said.

"You look tired Sunshine." I said.

"Yeah. I've been restless lately." He sighed.

"Have you been having nightmares?"

"Yeah I still have them from time to time. I miss having you in my arms and by my side."

"I miss you being here with me." I said.

"I love it when my femme needs me." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes but smiled at his egotistical nature.

"Someone's egoistical again." I sang.

He rolled his eyes but smiled. That's what I love about Sunstreaker he can be so dominant and cold but he has this soft side to him that's absolutely adorable and funny. He's like a child at times.

"It annoys me that I can see you but can't touch you." He said.

"Poor you." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"When I get back you're mine." He said.

"I'm already yours sunshine." I smiled.

"Damn right."

"You're literally killing me with your arogance sunshine." I teased.

He smirked and rolled his eyes.

"I got to go Sunny, I have to go pick up some clothes."

"Take the phone with you then." He said.

"It's close to the holiday and you know people be acting stupid and crazy. They be in such a hurry and I don't wanna get ran over or abducted." I said.

He huffed in annoyance.

"Fine but you better call me when you get back in the house." He snapped.

"Whatever you say Sunstreaker." I teased.

"Love you baby talk to you when I get back." I said.

"Love you too and be careful." He said.

"I will love, bye." I hung up and walked out to the store.